Supreme F/W 2009

I forgot about the T in the hirst collabo, yea white on white box logo is pretty much a joke and I was laughing at all the people beasting it so hard. Big fan of the dot print though so the decks were a god send in taht regard.

T shirts in general are falling off hard; go back to biting hardcore t's and incongruous vintage logos.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+'s:

timberline

adirondack sweater

tracker jacket

puffy jacket (the cotton/poly blend was a nice touch, made this stand out from generic nylon/uniqlo puffy jackets)

field shirt

athletic crew

leather vest (too fucking slim though)

fishtail

ripstop parka

mountain bag

leather bomber

bolts crew

loose gauge stripe beanie

this shit was all ridiculously on point. i'm still kicking myself for waiting for the timberline to go on sale instead of just picking one up. if anyone has one in green or brown, XL, let me know.

does anyone know how the chino/cord situation is in ny? i've been eyeing those maroon cords and i could always use an extra pair of chinos...

what do you mean "situation"? they have them, they're on sale and...? if you're not a 30 i assume you're generally ok. they had bigger piles of cords than chinos

UPS is on the hook for that one. You probably can't get your gear, but you can get your money back.

yes - assuming they still have stock the "right" thing to do would be to resend your order.

Dude from UPS said that around this time of year, scum bags just drive around following UPS trucks and scoop stuff that's left at the door as soon as they put it there.

i'm surprised i haven't had anything stolen yet (knock on wood) - i would think that having something marked from a place that carried electronics would make it more of a target. btw my understanding is the shipper can specify a signature is required and otherwise it's at the discretion of the driver/manager.

i guess that means you're angling for the supreme x slytherin collaboration?

Collabos were disappointing across the board minus Hirst. Mickey Mouse was horseshit, ditto with APC. Just largely uninspired stuff. I love when collaborations put out a genuinely interesting product, like Northface, Visvim, and Neighborhood, not Supreme branding on a generic piece of gear.

not that i disagree in general but the visvim collaboration was pretty dumb, only the boot showed any signs of actual collaborating. actually i thought bicycle, buck, hanes, vans pt 2 were all pretty cool from this season.

cut and sewn wasn't a patch on f/w 08 - first season i didn't get a piece of outerwear i think (prob helps that workwear was downgraded to hold for me this fall). field shirts and red/black ombres were great, cap-wise i dug both harris tweeds and denims. t-shirts - only APC was special but liked hirst, all the music ones + raft of the medusa. suede front ended up being a sneak attack haha

most notable aside from (and prob corollary to) the expansion in production and web distribution is how much the secondary market has died... you used to be able to move stuff on pretty well, esp NWT but those days seem to be in the past. which makes me wonder what the next year holds

so, funny story. my lobby has security cameras. so i called the management company this morning, and they looked at the tape for after UPS tracking said my supreme shit was delivered. they found out that, instead of putting it in the mail room like they usually do, UPS put it in between the two sets of doors to get into my building. the outside set is unlocked, and the inside set is locked. so anyone could come in and take it. the video also showed a that a maintenance guy that just happened to be there saw the package, and took it. but didn't leave with it. he brought it inside and that's all the camera shows. so the management company called the maintenance guy, and he said he hid it in some storage closet so no one else would take it. they called me tonight, so i left work early like a kid on christmas morning, and sure enough, my package was in an electric room down the hall from my apartment.

but i have to say, supreme's internet customer service is amazing. i emailed them last night at like 8 to ask them to put a trace on the package. dude emailed me back in like 5 minutes, we carried on a 15 minute email convo, and then he asked if he could call me. since the ups claim takes 8 days, he said he would put aside a set of the stuff i ordered until we got it sorted out so i could order again. very impressed with their customer service.

in other news. i think rhythm got into my head and i'm worried the bomber doesn't fit me. it's a little long, esp in front. the jacket and vest are both dope though.

in other news. i think rhythm got into my head and i'm worried the bomber doesn't fit me. it's a little long, esp in front. the jacket and vest are both dope though.

keep me in mind if you're thinking of selling :)

did you deal w/a guy named jeremy? i'd ordered a large olive fishtail for a friend and got sent a medium and he was very helpful w/getting that all sorted out for me.

best of season for me:

-maroon suede front sweater: so sick

-'s' crewneck sweaters: love the fit

-field shirt: brushed canvas is awesome, got the green camo one

-tan guide plaid

-blue striped work shirt

-tartan plaids (someone sell me the red one in medium!)

-green camo and green lux twill camp caps

kinda wish they'd go back to a more smedium fit w/the shorter hems on the sz L button-ups like 2008 and prior tho...

oh and ready would disapprove of the 'value proposition,' but i think the suede boots are nice as well :D

is that a gibson? anyway it's not too long if that's what you're worried about... i think it will be fine for you esp with slightly narrower pant legs, esp if you want to layer underneath

r&s feel free to throw away your money haha... btw i guess i'm probably the only person who thought that the blaze camo looked better than the green one

edit - eric needs a haircut

is that a gibson? anyway it's not too long if that's what you're worried about... i think it will be fine for you esp with slightly narrower pant legs, esp if you want to layer underneath

edit - eric needs a haircut

nah, it's just an epiphone

getting a haircut tomorrow, will be done early afternoon, what time you gettin back from bk?

vest is actually nicer than i remember it in store. leather is great, and it's a little thicker than the floor model. i'd love to know what it's filled with.

IMG_0510.jpg

fuck that vest looks dope... Are the measurements up on the website accurate for that item? Looks like even the XL is gonna be a bit too slim, shame.
it's cut extremely slim. the xl didnt even fit me.

i was pissed

i went in there with every intention of getting a vest cause how slim can u make a vest? well i couldnt button an XL. and i could wear one without buttoning it but forget bout wearing anything but a tee shirt under neath.

i just stopped by macys and picked this jacket up for 200, retails for 565 http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3716027&cp=1760781.3351645&ab=ln_men_cs1_jackets&parentPage=family

its basically like supremes sagamore x timberline jacket. It has corduroy collars, leather lining on wrists, zipper + button. Lined on the inside. Removable hoody. Definitely worth a look if youve been looking for either the sagamore or timberline.

I wear a size L in supreme everything and bought a size small and got a slim fit. I can layer a fitted crew under it.

On an unrelated note, anyone want a black sagamore sz. L before i cancel my order?

^^ericd.. leather bomber looks good. thx for the pic

Wanted to order a thermal hoodie but on the measurements look like they run big.. I usually wear a Large in all 'preme button downs and would probably run with a large in a pullover but they have the thermals listed at 24 inches chest? Anyone got any insight on how these things fit (or the arc hoodies which i'm guessing is pretty much the same hoodie and listed w/ same measurements on supreme).

They run small....the liner makes them run tight IMO