Supreme F/W 2009

I dont think there would be anyway to make it special.

Plus they have already done a Champion tee (maybe a crewneck as well?) as reference to their past practice of printing on Champion tees when the store opened.

I'd rather see them just make basic sweats with CYC in colors that aren't heathered.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, Heres a pic of the champion T

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_V4LRSNZUlyM/SncBjVvyrFI/AAAAAAAAALY/KkTOD54m9DU/s1600-h/DSC03258.JPG

Thanks for the info Ms Sally, guess this is the reason Supremes collabos have been getting more and more out there; all the good shits been exhausted.

On the old gear tip, did a black on black Supreme/Timberland field boot ever come out? All I remember was the blue leopard one, but Jake Davis had a pic of one on his blog.

On the old gear tip, did a black on black Supreme/Timberland field boot ever come out? All I remember was the blue leopard one, but Jake Davis had a pic of one on his blog.

This one?

6pssok.jpg

I think that is just a black & white pic of the blk/blk/blue leopard or brown/purple/leopard field boot. Of all the repeat projects they do, I always hope they will come back to Timberland.

This one?

I think that is just a black & white pic of the blk/blk/blue leopard or brown/purple/leopard field boot. Of all the repeat projects they do, I always hope they will come back to Timberland.

Yea, looks like a black and white, oh well.

You figure Supreme would have been tapped for the Abington line launch, but I guess Timberland was riding the workwear wave when those dropped.

I'd rather see them just make basic sweats with CYC in colors that aren't heathered.

uh oh, backlash alert. though other than the std grey colorway and arc logos, i think pretty much everything's been cyc x unheathered x basic?

You figure Supreme would have been tapped for the Abington line launch, but I guess Timberland was riding the workwear wave when those dropped.

yeah, they went with ARC for some reason (dope knife though). to be fair, the abington line is more or less the shit esp considering price point.

ml, i see your vuarnet and raise you OP... or an olentangy surf t-shirt (wtf - http://www.surfohio.com/)

speaking of which i assume you're not going to the rose bowl?

uh oh, backlash alert. though other than the std grey colorway and arc logos, i think pretty much everything's been cyc x unheathered x basic?

The only other fleece that was basic (little to no branding by my standards) was the outdoor zip and bolts crew and sadly all of those were heathered. The uptown zip is unheathered but the hood branding isnt for me.

I'm mosty thinking of all the tonal logo crews and hoods (on the wearers left chest) from 04, 05. Anything along those lines would suffice.

the wool tracker is pretty great. i picked one up just in the nick of time for this ridiculously cold NY weather.

yeah I need to pick a black one up for my trip over there.

Im hoping itll be around for sale time, but im kind of scared

theyll be gone by the time i get around to going to supreme.

yeah I need to pick a black one up for my trip over there.

Im hoping itll be around for sale time, but im kind of scared

theyll be gone by the time i get around to going to supreme.

i wanted to wait it out to the sale but i desperately needed a new winter coat and had my eye on this one for a while. pretty sure i copped the last black XL in the store. the green's not bad but it's tough look to work on a daily basis.

i wanted to wait it out to the sale but i desperately needed a new winter coat and had my eye on this one for a while. pretty sure i copped the last black XL in the store. the green's not bad but it's tough look to work on a daily basis.

any green large wool tracker in store?

some mofucka bought the last large online.

Yeah, I desperately need one for NY trip. I only have my marlboro jacket left which is essentially a thin shirt. Probably gonna pick it up tomorrow. Maybe they'll be nice enough to give me an early discount. Probably not though since theyre pricks most of the time. :mad:

starts at 30% then goes up to 50% if stuff stays around long enough. Almost everything in store except hats and collaboration gear.

Will be copping a Divine Mercy hoodie and maybe a thermal.

Hows the down jacket working out?

Love it. Layering it with my arc logo got me through some sub-zero days. Yeah, that grey thermal will be tempting.