Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the sagamore jacket really that bad? Its just an unlined shell?

I dont need my shit too heavy in Cali, but if the quality of the jacket sucks then im not too sure i want it.

Can anyone else chime in?

Compared to the last 3 parkas, i owe the sagamore fits both smaller in length & width.

does anyone know how the pants fit this season? specifically the 5-pocket twill one. in the past, my supreme pants always fit differently.. some were true to size and some ran big in the waist

I got the navy/grey ones. The fit is a bit odd, there a tad wide @ the hips and a bit slim on the legs. IMO they only look good if you really sag them. If there still around @ the end of the sale. I would pick up a 2nd pair.

Shameless broke plug: Medium Black Bolt crewneck 125 shipped 120 nyc meetup. I NEED THAT CASH TO GET AN OUTDOOR ZIP UP

not sure you're aware but supreme is undercutting you with their sale

field shirts in nyc as of saturday.. black and blaze camo in M only, didn't ask about the other camo.

they had the two camos and black on display today, probably worth a look see if you're down since they're by far my favorite shirt this season.

fishtail was notably absent - otherwise most of what you'd expect... also some bud totes back if you're in the southern hemisphere

not sure you're aware but supreme is undercutting you with their sale

they had the two camos and black on display today, probably worth a look see if you're down since they're by far my favorite shirt this season.

fishtail was notably absent - otherwise most of what you'd expect... also some bud totes back if you're in the southern hemisphere

I was waiting for someone to comment on this. no more mediums. supreme aint undercutting no one niggaaa