Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sagamore parka is tempting.

Any advice on fit?

It is just a shell right?

True to size worked for me. Yeah, it's just a shell. I didn't like how it didn't have any side pockets for my to put my hands in. It feels awkward to put them in the front button up pockets. I sold it after a week.

Picked up the grey thermal on sale. :)

took it outta my cart dunn

can anyone else chime on in the sagamore parka

seems like it fits a little short + wide?

its not too short or anything, the sleeves are just a little slim so it's hard to wear anything too thick underneath.

here's a fit pic: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2045872&postcount=58593

i'm wearing a size L sagamore in that pic and i wear L in all supreme shirts, flannels, tees, hoodies, sweatshirts, etc.

i was pretty on the fence about the sagamore til i saw fallen angels pics. Copped one in black. Hopefully it doesnt suck as bad as everyone else says it does.

Im thinking about altering the bottom pockets to accept hands on the sides cuz otherwise thats ridiculous

bought the sagamore online, sold it like a day after i got it. construction and quality just weren't great plus the green lining on the black color really annoyed me. even with the markdown still not sure it's worth the cost

is the sagamore jacket really that bad? Its just an unlined shell?

I dont need my shit too heavy in Cali, but if the quality of the jacket sucks then im not too sure i want it.

Can anyone else chime in?