Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When does their sale usually start? Is that leather vest even down? I grabbed it today, its so thin, doesn't even feel like there's any fill power of it. Shame, as the leather itself is nice. Made In China. If it had the fill power and thickness of a north face nuptse it would be win. All the good shirts (imo) are all gone imo. I like the sweat pants in there. Interesting to see the arc logos this a/w aren't going fast.

When does their sale usually start? Is that leather vest even down? I grabbed it today, its so thin, doesn't even feel like there's any fill power of it. Shame, as the leather itself is nice. Made In China. If it had the fill power and thickness of a north face nuptse it would be win. All the good shirts (imo) are all gone imo. I like the sweat pants in there. Interesting to see the arc logos this a/w aren't going fast.

which good shirts in particular are gone??? i'm mostly interested in the striped work shirt and paisley oxford.

2nd week of December or so.

checked out the vest today. leather is so nice. it's thin, but i like it that way. don't think it would look as good if it were nuptse-sized. still way too much money. i'll wait for the sale.

Wool tracker is great but it's sized very small for some reason. I've never worn anything other than medium in Supreme and the medium in the tracker was way too small. I had to exchange for a large which fits like a medium.

Maybe it's due to the thickness of the material. It's ridiculously thick (and warm). Good value for the money.

can someone please confirm whether the thermal zip (non arc) up has any branding on the hood/back apart from the small patch on the pocket?

thanks

I haven't seen the new ones, but the design looks identical to the thermal hoodies from a few years back, and the one that I have is just that little carhartt style patch on the pocket.

Perfect winter hoodie, the thermal is super warm

Wool tracker is great but it's sized very small for some reason. I've never worn anything other than medium in Supreme and the medium in the tracker was way too small. I had to exchange for a large which fits like a medium.

Maybe it's due to the thickness of the material. It's ridiculously thick (and warm). Good value for the money.

thx for the info

i always had in mind that the wool tracker might fit big from lookin at the pics.

fuck. cold weather bomber sold out in M in store. don't know if i want to play chicken with the online sale, may just grab it now.

went through today, they had mediums in both colors on display...? homie got plaaaaaaaaaayed. anyway 1. you should probably be getting the toj bomber instead and 2. even if you wanted the supreme one you should get it online vs in store for tax reasons (this does not constitute legal advice, nor a directive not to pay the weird flat tax on all inter-state mail order on your 1040)

also - the UE scarf is sick, you're all sleeping on that shit.

btw wtf is going on with the rivington club? all they had was a bunch of consignment crap on display....

as you can tell, i took advantage of the weather to cruise around the city haha

btw thermal has no branding on back/hood

went through today, they had mediums in both colors on display...? homie got plaaaaaaaaaayed. anyway 1. you should probably be getting the toj bomber instead and 2. even if you wanted the supreme one you should get it online vs in store for tax reasons (this does not constitute legal advice, nor a directive not to pay the weird flat tax on all inter-state mail order on your 1040)

yeah, i know, not me though. wifey went last week to try to cop for xmas, and they told her it was gone. don't know what was goin on - it was the week of the hirst drop, so maybe they weren't entertaining any questions whatsoever. it was there today though. just need to decide whether to pay full price now or wait to see if it sticks around until sale.

online is definitely a given - $10 < $70.

i don't want something as slim as the the toj. plus, i don't trust myself to do the measurements. plus, i want the hood.

i didn't do a stock check at the time but it's possible they didn't have them around and restocked for the holidays. i vote you hold out for the sale to punish them for inconsistent stock habits, on principle. also there may be a chance your fair lady may be trying to actually suprise you?

btw the fleece headbands are out, $16... not sure about the wisdom of screenprinting on a semi-elastic fabric but hey. harris tweed camp caps are seemingly done, the ribbed new eras are amazingly terrible - which probably means i'm six weeks away from buying one.

Outdoor hoodies come and gone as far as I know, look at the NDG outdoor zip up though, almost same price once sale hits at the store and way better zips.

*edit

Emrinder,

Stels had it for like 190 but I think that may have been a weekend sale. Go to the NDG retail store once sales hit though, guarantee it will be less than 200

anyone care to chime in on my situation, i woke to a bunch of emails from supreme. i ordered 1 deck and 3 t's day of, using 3 different cc's. first order confirmed and shipped next day(deck+tee) and i got that the following day. now FF to today, i get shipping confirmation for all 3 orders (deck+t/T/T) and then i get another email canceling one of the t orders after it had been shipped. so wtf is going on?