Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo for anyone interested...I have a grey harris tweed box cap, it was pretty pricey for a box cap...so dont bug out when i say I want 70 shipped for it.

I have the same cap. Shit is dope. Nice and warm for the winter months.

I'm selling a Medium Two-Tone Hoodie in Grey/Black here.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2056617#post2056617

i like supremes s&m/sub themed graphic tees

Yeah I'm digging this theme. The APC collab is really great too

Which reminds me. I have a Small APC x Supreme tee, anyone want to trade for a Medium?

There's no true demand of people who actually want these decks, that's the problem.. They're going to sell out online as well and quick, but the number of people that actually want these decks (to keep, skate, collect, etc.) is way less than the insane number of people who are going to be buying these things with the intentions of reselling. Simple economics.. the resell value isn't there.

Take for instance something like the tyson tees (example), people actually wanted them to wear.So there was a huge number of people that demanded this shirt and wanted the damn thing and when they got them they kept them. The few that people did put on ebay well there was a ton of people who also wanted it and were willing to outbid each other.

Just about everyone is going to buy (and bought) these decks with the intention of reselling. Where's the crazy demand?

your argument is pretty much what i was saying but it is flawed, Look at the previous hirst release...those decks have a high resale value but never have been skated on.

the people waiting for the webdrop are people like you and me who want to collect or resell the decks, not actual art enthusiasts who seek out his work

your argument is pretty much what i was saying but it is flawed, Look at the previous hirst release...those decks have a high resale value but never have been skated on.

the people waiting for the webdrop are people like you and me who want to collect or resell the decks, not actual art enthusiasts who seek out his work and are willing to pay us a resellers' mark-up

point clarified

I'm not discounting the art enthusiasts in this whole resell business on these decks either, I know what hirst works go for. Maybe its lower because there's more decks on this go round?

i think this is about right - even if they did the same production run per design there's 40% more decks already. and i suspect they increased production numbers.

Everyone who bought these decks physically at a Supreme store or are going to on the webstore is doing so with the sole intention of reselling. No one is trying to keep these.

i'm not sure about that, there seemed to be a fair number of people who were interested solely for the hirst connection... i think it's just a lot of people who bought the decks aren't so attached to them that they wouldn't rather pocket a few hundred instead of keeping them. if the resale price goes down to 150 i'm guessing these people are just as happy to stick them in their closet.

anyway the resale will continue to go down after the webshop release (which won't sell out as quickly as the first series) - prob 200ish or maybe even lower