Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these have been out for a while

you're thinking of the harris tweed new eras, not the camp caps...

anyway i don't think the sleeves will be a problem in sizing up for the suede front, esp with the ribbed cuffs. i have crazy short arms and it's well within a manageable situation....

btw i went maroon, really random since i just dug out an old marc jacobs shirt jacket in an almost identical color but it was just too steezy - what can i say?

anyway i don't think the sleeves will be a problem in sizing up for the suede front, esp with the ribbed cuffs. i have crazy short arms and it's well within a manageable situation....

btw i went maroon, really random since i just dug out an old marc jacobs shirt jacket in an almost identical color but it was just too steezy - what can i say?

nice one ready! hoping these drop on the web shop today or monday.

t-shirts 44, decks 98, no stickers this time.

harris tweed camps caps are out, same colors as the new eras except apparently brown (which is beyond weak).

best two moments:

some kid trying to give the list of campers to the dude at the door and getting shut down and told to manage themselves in line. mass hysteria ensued; as far as i know they're still standing there hence no update on the strictly stoopreme

two chicks in their 30s who either lived or worked in the building next door getting let in and then hitting said doorman off with a bag of gummy bears on their way out.

they seemed to have a ton of stock so if the line's short it's probably worth passing by