Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha... readytoignite seal of approval, accept no other!

it's alright, body is acrylic which i am opposed to in principle but i can see why they did it... still looks great though probably more like an early fall / moderate winter piece so i wish it had come out earlier. it has shitty outer pockets plus an inside pocket if you don't live in the NE and want to wear it as a sweater jacket.

sizing is smaller - i sized up in the context of the season as i did with the moroccan. also note that the maroon one is slightly lighter than i expected, more of a wine color. price is 178 btw which i think isn't too far off the peruvian iirc

i haven't been blown away too much this season compared to last f/w but this is a nice one... you know you want it!

haha... readytoignite seal of approval, accept no other!

it's alright, body is acrylic which i am opposed to in principle but i can see why they did it... still looks great though probably more like an early fall / moderate winter piece so i wish it had come out earlier. it has shitty outer pockets plus an inside pocket if you don't live in the NE and want to wear it as a sweater jacket.

sizing is smaller - i sized up in the context of the season as i did with the moroccan. also note that the maroon one is slightly lighter than i expected, more of a wine color. price is 178 btw which i think isn't too far off the peruvian iirc

i haven't been blown away too much this season compared to last f/w but this is a nice one... you know you want it!

another classic ready review, that's what i look forward to whenever i hit this thread ha. thought you would've liked this when i first saw it at the start of the season but you had said "some trends are better off dead" which threw me off haha, so hearing that you actually like it (?) now makes more sense. w/the suede i was actually expecting this thing to be 200+ so i'm stoked that it's 'only' 178. i had to size up w/the moroccan too... the body looks super small in the pics in the supreme catalog, but i'm always worried about sleeves being too long when i size up? did you go for the grey or the maroon? tough choice, but yeah i want one :)

Has anyone on here had to deal with the nightmare of discovering your shipment was tampered with after receiving it from UPS? I figured it would be a nice way to save on shipping by ordering the rug, box logo hoodie, ombre flannel and magazine all in one go. Package arrived yesterday and only contained the rug. Upon further inspection, the bottom of the box was sliced open and re-taped with clear packing tape. Supreme called me within minutes of receiving my email and are in the process of rectifying the situation. I'm curious to see if anyone else here has had a similar situation recently or if this is an isolated incident?

*edit: The theft occurred somewhere in transit between NYC to LA. which is even more irritating, considering I would assume most thefts occur when the carrier leaves your package out in the open and the person in suspicion is not the carrier himself.

i had the same thing happen with an camera order a few weeks ago. invoice and camera itself were missing out of the box. retailer was quick to replace it.

i've also been on the shipping end where i sent a box of stuff to myself from ky to nyc and it showed up packed in a completely different box with half of the stuff missing. even when purchasing $600 worth of insurance on it i couldn't recoup from UPS.

so... who knows. as a business, supreme would be smart to rectify the situation.

it's down to supreme to make you whole, and then collect on insurance from ups. lost/stolen/tampered packages are a fact of business so i doubt if the latter's going to be a problem and the fact that they called you should make you more comfortable with this will actually happen.

whether or not you get a replacement box hood is kind of an interesting question, let us know how you make out!

btw i am not ignoring the suede front fit questions, just haven't had a chance to check out sleeve length info... will try to respond tonight before hirstmania takes over this thread