Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so, 25oz would be pretty friggin heavy considering the tracker jacket is 24oz and that thing feels like wearing a bulletproof vest.

I think they usually just describe it as heavyweight cross grain fleece and don't list the weight.

I don't know if last years were any better considering 3/5 of those colorways were also used last year (grey/red, red/red and black/black). What were the other 2 done last year? I can't remember.

Oh yeah, blue/blue and white/red, now I remember. I'd really rather have the 2 different colors this year (light blue and navy blue) over those two. I'd buy the light blue one if I didn't already have a box logo pullover (and if I wanted to pay reseller prices for another).

Does anyone know if there is anyone who officially does Supreme pickups anymore? I know everyone is tired of the question but the official worldwide pickups thread in supermarket only mentions darkanimal and he confirmed via email for me that he won't do Supreme pickups anymore.

So, can anyone tell me someone who actually does do pickups there now? either NY or LA, doesn't matter to me. If there is anyone officially doing it we can also add it to the first post in this topic and hopefully stop other questions about it (instead of just complaining that people are asking).

I only need help picking up one item not available on the webstore.