Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont they print it in English? cheaper print overseas?

i think the deal is it's arranged / paid for by the magazines? i vaguely recall that some of the content is in english

Grey Adirondack sweat is nice, the rest are nasty.

these are kind of weird, they feel like an acrylic cotton mix (actually 80/20 cotton/wool)... if you're into super bulky sweaters that aren't particularly warm i guess these are the ones to get

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but is the Divine Mercy hood at the shop?

nope

any clue what is on the back of the Coltrane tees ? nothing i hope.

the love supreme is blank, the other two have small box logos at the neck line (same size as the front of love supreme)

anyone know how the sizing is on the field shirts? sizing has not been updated,online?

the same as everything else i think. they're actually really nice, the only button downs i've cared about so far, super sturdy fabric like a stiffer version of the giant plaids from a couple years back. the olive camo does have a kind of bape vibe in terms of how well the colors work together (this is a good thing btw)

btw the trail cap material is about half the weight as last season's. also the bicycle cards are finally out along with what appears to be a round nautical fuck 'em keychain

store was weird today, more young white chicks than a charlie mingus gig at vasser

i just got a nefertiti tee in the mail

why is medium so tight? lol

or is this the case for just the miles tees?

Been pretty smedium for a few seasons. Black pres is one of the smallest mediums I have. I dig it though

They are screenprinted in Brooklyn, at least they were as of a couple seasons ago, so is Recon. Maybe that's changed recently?

Speaking of which, I am continually disappointed by the quality of the prints when Supreme does photographic tees. Saw the Coltrane stuff in store today and decided to skip just like I did with the Miles and Ari Maricopoulos stuff. It just doesn't look good up close.

Still no ombre flannels or Divine Mercy, work shirts are nice and thick for cold weather.

i think the deal is it's arranged / paid for by the magazines? i vaguely recall that some of the content is in english

the same as everything else i think. they're actually really nice, the only button downs i've cared about so far, super sturdy fabric like a stiffer version of the giant plaids from a couple years back. the olive camo does have a kind of bape vibe in terms of how well the colors work together (this is a good thing btw)

Your right there is usually 1-2 interviews in english. You can usually find the japanese interviews on Jp blogs & "babel fish" the text & get a half assed bizarre translation.

Thanks for the info, on the field shirt. I've also been, waiting for the Olive green camo version, I was hoping it would fit larger then most button up. I'm going to email or call supreme tomorrow & ask them for the measurements.

Depending on the sizing, I just might wait for the sale & cross my fingers.

a company called onegram runs supreme in jp. these books are put together by onegram in collaboration with the ny heads.