Supreme F/W 2009

you back for good? hit me up, we can grab some rice and beans then jam out to slayer (no homo)

Not yet-just visiting family for the week. Should be back full time next fall though, then we can get rice+beans and jam out to King Diamond while lamenting how much better last seasons varsity is than the current one.

I am predicting 8-ball varsity for next fall

Dunkin you still selling your down jacket?

Forgot to mention that the work shirts aren't oxford cloth, they're same thickness as the tartans.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not yet-just visiting family for the week. Should be back full time next fall though, then we can get rice+beans and jam out to King Diamond while lamenting how much better last seasons varsity is than the current one.

you won't be studying a tribe in the amazon? man up indiana.

i don't see how next season's can be worse unless they revisit the 50 university flip patch theme. anyway i'm flying solo this wknd so feel free to hit me up on my cell if you feel like taking a break

^^^ the collaboration is with the coltrane foundation; while they have access to a bunch of the private recordings that alice has been keeping they don't own the rights to the specific albums being referenced in the photos. which also happen to have been done for two different labels thus making the prospect of licensing even trickier (blue note and impulse).

^pictures of white people counting money.

For real, these are some weird ass collabs. I'm a huge jazz head, but how many Supreme kids are into jazz? And why go for the huge huge names?

If they were trying to do some tight jazz shit they'd have a Mingus photo tee