Supreme F/W 2009

Does the timberline jacket fit slim or broad in the shoulders? I'm between M and L, not sure which size to order. I`ve tried on the L peacoat and it fits me properly chest and shoulder wise. Not sure how this compares.

i wear L in all tops but sz M timberline fit me best, i didn't want it to be too big. if you plan on wearing more layers though then get L.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the past couple seasons most of the bags have gone on sale, so the choice should be more based on anticipated stock levels. mountain bag is probably a safe bet.

the only things that never go on sale are hard goods, caps, supreme non cut-and-sewn t-shirts and capsule collaboration lines such as APC, malcolm mclaren, etc.

DSC_0857.jpg

I have a 7 1/8 Grey/Red. 45 shipped domestically. DS. Shaved my head doesnt fit me anymore.

thought i'd ask here before i go return it.

does moving up a hat size make that much difference in terms of fit? Im a 7 1/2 regularly but that fits kinda snug....i was thinking i wouldnt want a tight fitting wool hat so im thinking about going to a 7 5/8 for a little extra room. Will the 7 5/8 be falling off my head?

The rust version is too pretty to pass up on

lol. well i got my apcxsupreme shirt yesterday and when i bought it i thought it was just legs. didn't know until that i pulled it out of the box that the legs are tied up. maybe i'm retarded for not seeing it before but my mind was kindof blown.

Seek and Destroy snapbacks are great, love the forest green color.

The_State, yea the zips on the outdoor fleece blow, super chintzy. Should have gone all out and done better zips and thermal lined it It's really no heavier than any other zip up hoodie from this season.

I was only excited for the stadium/ombre flannel this season.

so hopefully it does look good when it comes in the mail.

Im hoping that timberline/waxed jackets go on sale.

I would pick both those up with 30-40% off.

Blue waxed jacket is pretty smooth.

Went to go purchase that jacket today just to find out they sold out already in medium and large for that green colorway..

Guess I gotta get it online. Looks good in that pic though.

Do the stores not restock over the course of the season, or at least until the 2nd main drop of the season?