Supreme F/W 2009

Does anyone know if there is anyone who officially does Supreme pickups anymore? I know everyone is tired of the question but the official worldwide pickups thread in supermarket only mentions darkanimal and he confirmed via email for me that he won't do Supreme pickups anymore.

So, can anyone tell me someone who actually does do pickups there now? either NY or LA, doesn't matter to me. If there is anyone officially doing it we can also add it to the first post in this topic and hopefully stop other questions about it (instead of just complaining that people are asking).

I only need help picking up one item not available on the webstore.

ask homi. i know he does uniqlo pickups and shit. wouldnt hurt to ask him if he will do supreme pickups since it's basically on the next block.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just grabbed a lightweight tweed hat. Thanks for the heads up Zubin, I didn't notice it.

neither did I....sometimes you just gotta VIEW ALL and the shit shows up there and not on the main shop page

pretty bummed they knocked shipping back down to 10 after i placed my order? I want the magazine but not enough to do a separate order for it :(

Down jacket is looking good and pretty cheap, might have to pull the trigger on the navy one.

i think you may be the only person i know who buys more outerwear than i do.

If there is anyone officially doing it we can also add it to the first post in this topic and hopefully stop other questions about it (instead of just complaining that people are asking).

whom are you kidding? even if you did that there'd still be millions of questions about it. anyway nobody's dumb enough to "officially" be doing that but yeah homi's probably a fair shout until he gets sick of it.

guess box logo hoodies were japan only.

i doubt it. i don't see what everyone's freaking out over, box fleeces weren't always a day one drop item. plus it makes sense to hold off on putting them out, they'll go quickly regardless and that means they can put out other fleeces that sell slower earlier, instead of being a late season drop and having tons of stock at sale time.

i doubt it. i don't see what everyone's freaking out over, box fleeces weren't always a day one drop item.

i seriously don't get this. 2 years ago (which is still waaaaaay deep into the "over-hyped supreme days") you'd be able to grab a box hoodie or crew like 1 month after they dropped.

i seriously don't get this. 2 years ago (which is still waaaaaay deep into the "over-hyped supreme days") you'd be able to grab a box hoodie or crew like 1 month after they dropped.

This is true. They released box logo crews on the first day of the 2007 F/W season (teal, purple, gray) and I think only the grey sold out quickly. The other colors hung around for a bit.

Last box logo T's were what, spring 07? I think people are just assuming they're going to have to "settle" for a box logo hoodie because it seems like they've put on hiatus for a while.

And yea Ready, it's a painful, painful way of life. 2 inches of snow today though, so at least I can justify it

This is true. They released box logo crews on the first day of the 2007 F/W season (teal, purple, gray) and I think only the grey sold out quickly. The other colors hung around for a bit.

i was thinking fw 06/07 when the box logo hoodies were a late season drop and they hung around until sales (this is when they used to do staggered sales)

it's true there's no reason to put out box logo t-shirts when you can gross way more on fleeces though.

btw i'm suspicious of a puffer jacket that has synthetic fill, since they don't say otherwise i'm assuming that's the case here.