Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eauxtour

the tees, have gotten progressively juvenile and are a bit silly.

the upskirt, nine lives, ooh, 'straight to hell' i'm scared. maison tee, boring, and haven't they hit this theme with the cognac rip a couple of seasons ago. what are they working there way down the bottle?

deffest, how about crappiest, and the sink or swim tee just has way to much copy written on the back.

disappointed, used to love their tees.

Last year was ~460. So probably that minimum.

$20 surcharge per patch

you guys missed some:

twisted yarn beanie in yellow

cargo pants

tartan

ombre

disappointed in the sagamore colors.

wish the camo print wasn't so bapey

new eras fail

the aphla jackets should come in different colors from year to year

timberline jacket close to the vis collab? that box logo better come off (so i can pin it to every shirt i wear, like a politician's american flag pin)

I thought those looked awkward with the logo. Felt the same about last seasons. Cant really explain why on a traditional camp it doesnt. I guess the ear flaps sort of throw it all off for me.

Concurrently i feel the same about box logo new eras. On a fitted they just look kinda goofy to me.

Trail hat should have used the same script they used on the corduroy earflap and outdoor five panel. Kinda digging the denim one in white too.

*edit

Was looking at the look book and fit on the fishtail looks pretty standard mil-surp style, and the timberline jacket looks extra thin, kinda disappointing. Varsity looks a little slimmed down though. Cruisers growing on me too, but mainly because I like it paired with that blaze orange beanie.