Sign in to follow this  
dralfonzo

Visvim a/w09

In Monocle they said that you can send them in to get resoled as well.

That's coming next season, f/w, in a few weeks but only through their Tokyo store.

"Order to Make" is fkn expensive - wouldn't even consider for ¥150k especially for Foleys. Don't see the massive appeal of the shoe but this could work for other shoes.

hey guys, im going to use sharp service japan proxy to get a pair of maliseet, does any body know any japanese sites that recieved there shippment yet??

23vlwna.jpg

i've seen them at my local store and these are beautiful but so god damned expensive after the markup. ^

yeah they are absolutely my favorite pair for the season but theres no way I would pay that much for them

They must be trying to make the Foley their flagship model now. In Monocle they said that you can send them in to get resoled as well.

you can send in any model to have work done. i took in a pair of fbts from 05 to have the right one restitched. took three weeks and the stitching was a little off color but other than that the work was good.

can you please tell me how to get in contact with vis for this service? pm if necessary. +rep for your troubles

^^^ Get a 7, they should be fine. I wear a 12.5 or 13 in almost everything but always buy Vis in a 12 and fits me perfectly.

Maliseet should be out very shortly, nice but not my cup of tea. Gabo hi's on the other hand will be copped.

You could wear an 8 but if you do, def have socks on. FBTs tend to stretch a little.

The price for the Visvim Maliseet Elk is 44,100 yen (including tax)

The arrivals will be in FIL Stores on this Saturday.

Please mail anytimes for more informations or PM is fines.

Hide

hey guys, im going to use sharp service japan proxy to get a pair of maliseet, does any body know any japanese sites that recieved there shippment yet??

23vlwna.jpg

if you are getting elk skin they stretch ALOT

thinking about getting the maliseet as my first pair of visvims... still not sure. cop or not?

Definitely a beautiful model, but for that kind of money, I think I'd pass. The sole is really thin, too, so to me they kind of look like slippers for the house, not shoes for daily use.

thinking about getting the maliseet as my first pair of visvims... still not sure. cop or not?

fbt should always be your first pair of vis. the most unique and iconic of the footwear offering. been around since the beginning and can look less out there when you take the skirt off.

That yellow backpack is quite nice. Don't see it listed on the first page, though. What is it?

The list on the first page of this thread is not the full list. For some reason its incomplete. Visvim' collection are always larger. There will also be FIL exclusives as well.

I see. Any idea where to find the whole list? Not really feeling anything on the current list, besides the Maliseets, but those are more than I want to pay after proxy fees.

Who was it that tried washing their varsity via instructions from a visvim thread and it trashed the leather?