Sign in to follow this  
dralfonzo

Visvim a/w09

Guest panicinapagoda

does visvim do XS for the shirts, pants and shit?

if anyone has a cordu22 for sale let me know, actually any backpack larger than 20L -thanks

also should mention have funds ready to go in paypal

anyone know if theres any shops in NY selling visvim keifers right now?

^Too Sexy

anyone know if theres any shops in NY selling visvim keifers right now?

There's no shops in NY selling Visvim anything anymore, unless Flight Club has a random pair.

Anyone know where i can find some Black or Brown Visvim Bear Foot in sz 11? Someone point me to the right direction. Thanks in advance

Apparently they only run up to size 11 :(

No love for us size 12s.

i bet the 11's would fit you.

yo. Can someone give me some sizing advice? I want to proxy a pair of maliseets and just want to know if they run true to the folk sizing.

If I wear a 10 in the Shaman folk do I get a 10 in the maliseets as well?

Thanks in advance.

In my experience the maliseets run a little small. Maliseets were intended more than other shoes to not be worn with socks, in my opinion, so they run a little tighter than the shaman folks. I fit comfortably with socks in my shaman folks and the maliseets are snug in the same size.

yo. Can someone give me some sizing advice? I want to proxy a pair of maliseets and just want to know if they run true to the folk sizing.

If I wear a 10 in the Shaman folk do I get a 10 in the maliseets as well?

Thanks in advance.

JDS, you really think they would fit us 12ers?I'm a bit skeptical, but they are fire, so I must know.

I don't have Serras, but in my exp with Visvim boots (I have Fangs and Nam-Juns) they always run at least 1/2 size big, if not more. Is it worth an expensive gamble? For you to decide...

Moncler x Visvim coming out. The bit about bringing Pharrell in made me roll my eyes, but it should be interesting.

monclervisvimmonclervfrh.jpg

Moncler x Visvim coming out. The bit about bringing Pharrell in made me roll my eyes, but it should be interesting.

monclervisvimmonclervfrh.jpg

the places I've checked don't mention pharrell. where is this?

Separately, Ruffini disclosed he has been in contact with his friend Pharrell Williams and they are thinking about working together on some customized items for the musician. But he stressed it’s too soon to say if the collaboration could be expanded to the retail market.â€

Didn't notice the "separately" first time I read it, but I think the last thing Moncler needs to do is a BBC/Icecream collaboration.

Nice Cornell West avatar

I posted this on another thread but here goes:

Also how does the e-cat (specifically the UC ones) hold up? I realized a backpack is great for school but i hate having to unsling from my shoulder.

Is the e-cat too big for daily use? How many compartments does it have? Need to carry 15" laptop, txtbks, laptop charger, stationary, snacks etc.

Does anybody know the retail on the Beard Boots? I'm guessing it's something crazy but just curious. They are HOT SEX.

^^^ Not 100% but I think it's ¥70,900. Might be getting mixed up with the Virgil Boots but i'm sure it's close.

EDIT: Damn well there you go, thanks for the info Hide!

Does anybody know the retail on the Beard Boots? I'm guessing it's something crazy but just curious. They are HOT SEX.

The Beard Boots are 73,500 yen including tax

The Survey pants come in two types the moleskin type and cotton/wool mix price is same for both 27,300 yen. The moleskin type is very nice!

Hide

I posted this on another thread but here goes:

I had this and its WAAAAY too big to be practical unless you are like 6'5 250 or intend on carrying like 75lbs of bulky shit with you on a daily basis. If I remember you are of a fairly slim build? Honestly, it looked awkward on me, so I had to give up on it and sold it (at a profit thankfully). Cant comment on longevity of it, but the construction seemed really good. I had the UC one BTW.