Evisu jeans in Singapore

aLKayeL

Well I was born there, but have been living in North America and Japan for the past 16 years. I go back occasionaly to visit fam.

Right now my friends back there tell me its all about SBs, Bape, usual hypebeast stuff that every kid in the world has.

Getsuga Tenshou

Edited by DJ_Flame on Feb 11, 2006 at 08:41 PM

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi fellas,

I suggest, if you're looking at Evisu & Sugarcane in Singapore, search www.rakuten.co.jp & get them from one of the authorise retailers online instead.

Redwolves sells Evisu at way jacked-up prices & Sugarcane, as far as I know, is not here yet. I thought the RMCs there are priced ridiculously too.

I bought my Sugarcanes SC40500 (my bro bought SC40301), Evisu No.2 Lot. 2000 & Samurai S0110XJ from Rakuten. Shipping within Japan is free (& f**king fast & efficient). Shipping from Japan to SG is less than S$25.

Anyway, far better deal than shopping at Redwolves.

But the A.P.C. sounds reasonable at Front Row though ..... think I'm gonna check them out ...... icon_smile.gif

Hi Justiz2 & Noddy,

If you are in SG, use VPost. There's demo in VPost to tell you how you should go about shopping using Rakuten. It's not that difficult, but VERY addictive once you get the hang of it! I'm almost broke from shopping for all the good things that SG has missed out ..... Nice to find kakis here .... icon_smile.gif.

I happen to have a copy of Evisu Style Magazine 2005. Inside, there are a number of authorised retailers also listed in Rakuten, so some of these shops are pretty safe.

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/super-rag

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/rogues

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/d-stock

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/fukuraku

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/earthmarket

Check it out.

shopping again ah?

next month can or not? now broke already leh ...... icon_smile.gif

But seriously, I don't mind to consolidate orders. I'm sure we can save some cash on shipping.

Feb VPost got UOB 10% discount on shipping ...... HOWEVER, this VPost also damn koo koo, orders over S$400 charge GST ..... $@#%^%$&^# ......

So we must make small multiple orders in a few shippings ..... Back to Sq 1, hence, for expensive jeans that cost more than 26,000 Yen, you guys might as well order them individually ....

In a few days, I'll be doing justiz2 some screen-dumps to demo on how to go about placing orders in rakuten, so those of you, once you get your vPost ids ready, can email me I send them to you. Hope they will help.

shopping again ah?

But seriously, I don't mind to consolidate orders. I'm sure we can save some cash on shipping.

Feb VPost got UOB 10% discount on shipping ...... HOWEVER, this VPost also damn koo koo, orders over S$400 charge GST ..... $@#%^%$&^# ......

So we must make small multiple orders in a few shippings ..... Back to Sq 1, hence, for expensive jeans that cost more than 26,000 Yen, you guys might as well order them individually ....

In a few days, I'll be doing justiz2 some screen-dumps to demo on how to go about placing orders in rakuten, so those of you, once you get your vPost ids ready, can email me I send them to you. Hope they will help.

shopping again ah?

Quote:

shopping again ah?

--- Original message by lek on Feb 13, 2006 07:08 AM

okie okie steady la.. i'm keen in getting some evisu tops next month.. haha..

Please send the demo to me man.. i have got vpost account.. but i think it's been suspended.. applied for it but didn't use it.. used to think it's damn troublesome and i can't understand japanese, so i didn't bother to use it to import shit from japan.. guess will have to re-apply for it now.. HAHA!!

Btw lek, you have anymore of those site.. those sites u posted are fuckin sweet man.. whoo..

Thanks in advance! :)

hey guys, its great to knw tht there're actually fellow singaporeans in this forum! yea. pardon me but im kinda noob when it comes to denim. cus ive always been on levis, till recently i got myself a pair of energie's. its a pre-washed pair. i was looking thru and i kinda like this pair of nudies alot. regular_ralf-dry_greycast.jpg

upon knowin tht sg carries this, i got excited. but after reading the posts in this thread, bout dry denim and the humid weather of sg. im thinking twice.

2 questions: is this regular ralf dry greycast considered a pair of dry denims?(so sorry if its a dumb question), and if it is, wad shld i go for, and how to take care off my denims given the weather here?

THANKS HUGE LOADS PPL!

its regular ralf DRY greycast. So yeah its dry.

Try not to sweat so much in them given the weather, if you have to, dry clean them. You dont exactly have to wear them for 6 months, I think if you wear them hard enough they'll still look pretty good if you wash early. I dont think style nordic carries dry denim yet, and those are slim jims in the pic if im not mistaken

Im not sure if the humidity actually affects the denim. But you're supposed to wear the jeans for a prolonged time without washing. If you sweat alot, theyre gonna stink alot and force a wash pretty fast

Quote:

redwolves is now at clubstreet.. near china town..

--- Original message by su8m3rg3d on Feb 8, 2006 02:40 AM

hey sub,

i found redwolves address and contact through the net but i can't seem to get hold of anyone.

no one's picking up. if you can help or maybe you have already, can you get their contact number?

as i'm looking for a pair of Evisu No.2 and i'm hitting down singapore soon. thanks.

when boredom starts,

insanity will be kind