EVISU NO.1 2000 - white paint w/tabs [size 29]

after much deliberation, I decided to sell these instead of giving these another soak. It has gone through one mild water soak for 30 minutes, then one short wash, hot water (it wasn't hot at all, not even boiling) delicate machine wash and then air dried, then, another one short, hot water, delicate wash but with a 30 minute dryer.

Worn for about 30 minutes. The jeans are still in very good condition, still very rigid and hard. These jeans are the real deal. I am selling these for $290 Shipped in the US. my price is firm, I won't negotiate any lower since I paid WAAAY more than that.

Paypal only.

waist:28

inseam:33

leg opening:7

upper thigh: 11

DSC_0739.jpg

DSC_0738.jpg

Thanks chantheman, I know it isnt a slim cut, but I wanted to go a TAD TAD slimmer. I like it loose since it gives me leg room to breath.

stretching should about an 1 inch.

front rise: 10

back rise: 12.5

chambo, if youre interested, I gotta charge shipping on you. But won't be higher than $320 USD.

price lowered to $290 USD shipped

^ ED! chill chill

I know this isn't a slim pair! but there's TOO MUCH room. I thought I had more leg room to fill the measurements, but i was wrong. What confuses me is that these jeans are no bigger than my SC_okinawas and Sammies_S0500x but flares up like crazy around the thigh area. If I was going to tapered these, I wouldn't tapered these to a slim slim fit. I would taper these to the same measurements as a size 28 in post-soak measurements.

i will not disappoint in the next one! i promise!

damn that's a wait but if you want them ill save it for you.