I don't have a real job right now. So I'm going to post hilarious things for you.

geekbonchic

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is this, explain this board and this discussion. I wouldn't label most labels discussed on SZ "cutting edge" and neither would their designers and owners, that's not the point.

This is awesome:

Today 16:50:31

* Ross

* trill

Re: Atelier $$$$$$

I'll start posting pics as soon as my look is complete.

I've been buying Julius and RO etc under proxies for the last 5 months and laying low

Guest jmatsu
also- JMat, are you flattered to be talked about on a handful of other forums where you don't post? It'd freak me out a bit...

flattered? i don't care. don't even know most of those people.

you know, you're all welcome to join our lovely community. We even get to use ALL the 'f' words

metabitchassness.jpg

Don't really want to join since most of your members just post sufu stuff or just link to Atelier and SZ when they're talking about their grail purchases.

"I visited SZ and found many SuFu members participating more actively on SZ than they do on SuFu, like what used to happen with HF; ie. BlackCandy3 would pop in every once in a while and devastate us with his fits, and would leave just as quickly, retreating to SuFu where he would actually talk to people."

LOLOOLOL DROPPIN FASHUN BOMBZ