I don't have a real job right now. So I'm going to post hilarious things for you.

geekbonchic

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everytime this happens i hope sonic just realizes he should go, it's just like christianjustin or Kodiak but with a green rep bar

first i liked the old man, cuz he was an old dude on an internet forum, but i have seen this happen before, they're all alike. they call out people for the whackest reasons and expect them to step up. srsly wtf is wrong with your head? this is the internet no one ows nobody anything and the great thing is you can just log off when it all gets kindergarten status, like this thread

you fuckin' kids are amazing....you gang together as a herd and try to "intimidate" people, yet, when the worm turns and your "victim" decides join in on the fun and fights back you take exception.

You don't need to be a young punk to know that this all shit. You don't need to be under the age of 30 to enjoy playing games

and just for the record, I have NEVER STARTED any of this infantile shit but I have no problem dealing with it on your level.

so please carry on

oh, I forgot

but i think it's amazing how a 70 something year old man knows how to post youtube video, images, etc on forum i dunno

thank you

if you honestly believe that you're even dumber than I could have possibly imagined

seriously, why is it so hard to believe that I treat this shit in the same manner you kids do? It's not real, it's inconsequential, it's a way to pass time. I've been involved with this nonsense for a loooong time because I'm geriatric, remember?

Do you think you kids invented this shit?

Guest jmatsu

svd was probably alot like xenox when he was younger...seriously think about it!

honestly i used to wish he'd just have a heart attack and get buried in some nameless grave, but now i just feel kinda sorry for him.

sonic,

i'm sure you'll read this and will try to preach on me, but the fact that you said "i have never started any of this..."

is fucking horseshit. you didn't start this thread, but perhaps the way people have been treating you is a reflection of alot of the discontent about the way you operate on this forum (and others...i dunno)?? it's really not very difficult to understand in terms of an online fashion community forum. of course people are gonna disagree about shit and not always like one another's fits and comments, but the way you typically respond (to your credit) is nothing more than a semi-less annoying xenox.

i'd like to know why it is you are here? what do you think you have to gain here?

Guest SUchaFUtileforum

Dear jmatsu,

2gsin21.jpg

That, coupled with your frightening lack of wealth, knowledge and real-world status, is why you are completely ignored beyond the confines of your fellow middle-class Asians. Sorry.

Best,

Your superior

Guest jmatsu

That, coupled with your frightening lack of wealth, knowledge and real-world status, is why you are completely ignored beyond the confines of your fellow middle-class Asians. Sorry.

Best,

Your superior

i woulda applauded you, had this pic not been posted a billion times long b4 you probably set up this current troll/dummy account.

i am tickled by your comment though. care to explain?

Guest jmatsu
I am here to see gay little cherubs like yourself preach the meaning of life to others.

what did your new friend, one of my many fans just send you this? old news as well?

i gave you a serious comment, a real inquiry wanting to know why you are here. and this is how you respond?

okay...

and I gave you an honest answer

*EDIT* is building your post count so important to you that you need to post twice in a row? You can't combine your thoughts into one post?

Lamers have been doing the same shit for years....hey look @ me I got 15,000 posts.

Guest jmatsu
and I gave you an honest answer

so you liberally presume my sexual orientation based on a pic i've never posted and want to hear me talking about the meaning of life?

@ your edit: not really sure what you're getting at by the "need to post twice in row," because they were just two responses to two different posts.

lamers? it's actually kinda lame/tired that it's always the same song and dance with you. a. post shitty jmatsu pic

b. complain about his post count.

I am here to see gay little cherubs like yourself preach the meaning of life to others.

IMG_1113.jpg

fuck you old man. I started drinking newcastles circa '07 BECAUSE of this photo.

now everytime im knockin one back all i do is get compliments on my beverage selection (although I prefer dos equis)

Guest jmatsu
gay=happy

however, the way you hold a cigarette certainly has me wondering

you are the meaning of life

i'm not even trying to go at it with you tit 4 tat this time. it's just too stupid/boring. it's pretty obvious why you can't seriously respond to a simple inquiry. i guess your agenda is but to impress or argue with the "kids."

now everytime im knockin one back all i do is get compliments on my beverage selection (although I prefer dos equis)

see jmat I told you you preach the meaning of life

now seriously, I'd like to know if this is a pic of a heterosexual male?

Forum, your opinions please

zzzzz.jpg

Guest jmatsu

instead of addressing the issues/discontent poised at you in this thread, your strategy is to put the focus on another?

me? get in line and make a thread like everyone else.

is this how you avoid the issues that have been brought forth to you in a thread seemingly devoted to that subject? you are just a pathetic sad sold man.