Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Testify!

As for your inquiry, I think that taking both out is fine but you are definitely going to have to presume that you won't f on that instance. Ideally, you can be cool with both and cultivate separate meetings with them individually next time (hit off the one you like more first). Any way you slice it, things just got harder due to Girl A meddling. Can you work 3p angle?

db

thanks broseph

it was partially my fault that i didn't exchange my number with girl A. i wasn't aware of her interest...

if i end up bringing someone and the du turns out to be super lame, it could kill the whole situation.

i think ima try to set up a threesome / have these two bitches fight over me. i got nothing to lose here.

i've never tried it before but apparently it is doable

i go on double, triple, quad dates all the time. obviously, i don't try to eff the girls on the same night.

why doesn't shit like this happen when i'm in the US :(:(:(:(:(

ATTN: the most experienced players (looking at you dismalfuture, salaryman and etc)

the story is a little complicated

Given: Girl A is definitely coming, and she wants to blow your dome, ala Battlefield Earth.

You like Girl B.

You aren't going to get a threeway out of this, unfortunately. I get the feeling Girl B is not down, even though Girl A probably is. What you can do is just tell girl B that girl A is jealous and trying to get with you. Girl B will sleep with you, which will in no way deter Girl A from sleeping with you at some time in the future.

Basically your problem isn't one of mathematics, it's one of timing. Have fun man.

Given: Girl A is definitely coming, and she wants to blow your dome, ala Battlefield Earth.

You like Girl B.

You aren't going to get a threeway out of this, unfortunately. I get the feeling Girl B is not down, even though Girl A probably is. What you can do is just tell girl B that girl A is jealous and trying to get with you. Girl B will sleep with you, which will in no way deter Girl A from sleeping with you at some time in the future.

Basically your problem isn't one of mathematics, it's one of timing. Have fun man.

girl B got drunk and told girl A that she'd be going out with me on Friday.

girl B then became aware of the fact that girl A wants to see me.

so girl B knows that girl A is jealous. she was like "i don't wanna ruin our friendship"

girls are just fucking ridiculous.

they are like 29 yrs old

girl B got drunk and told girl A that she'd be going out with me on Friday.

girl B then became aware of the fact that girl A wants to see me.

so girl B knows that girl A is jealous. she was like "i don't wanna ruin our friendship"

girls are just fucking ridiculous.

they are like 29 yrs old

that's the thing; if you bring both of them out, girl A being catty will eventually make girl B want you more. In this situation, I'm pretty sure Girl B is used to Girl A getting all the dick and goddammit she wants some too, you know?

Think of it this way: Girl A is always good to go. You can fuck her mom in the ass and then tell her that ATM isn't just something you find at a bank, and she'll already be on her knees with clearcoat lip gloss on. Girl B is the one that is hesitant because she doesn't want to "ruin their friendship". When she sees girl A willfully doing exactly that just to cockblock, she'll most probably think "fuck it, I'm doing this guy for once".

It's basically a salvageable situation, you just have to pay attention to girl B, and make it clear that your intention is to get down with her later, one on one. Then after you kick her ass at SSFIV, you want to have sex with her in a respectful but still physically satisfying way that is mutually gratifying on several levels. If Girl B sees you ignoring Girl A, it will be do or die for her, and that's really the best you can do right now.

The funny thing is that this is what you were planning on doing anyways: paying attention to Girl B and making it clear you are interested. I see no reason to change your course, because frankly all you are doing is being honest with yourself, and that's commendable.

Basically you only date 21 and under

i don't think I've ever effed a girl < 20 yrs old.

the thai girl i effed might have been 18 but i don't know.

i had never spoken to a girl until i turned 20.

i was just like most of the sufu posters

you know

chronic masturbator, looking for jawnz, and the whole nine yards

I mean anything prolly will work better than hit me up, i was just hoping that someone knew something not super corn.

fuck it.

lulz

an update. i ended up going out on a date (?) with girls A and B.

My buddy was apparently full of shit.

The "race-queen" girl (girl A) had no fake tits. I'm 95% sure that he didn't fuck her.

She used to work for a major investment banking firm and is retardedly smart. I felt like she could see through all the BS I was feeding her.

I eventually gave up. The whole conversation turned into a "girl's talk" ala sex and the city. Talking about finding the right one and etc. How they wanna find "normal" guys. I basically told her that regular Japanese guys won't be able to handle her. Also, she hasn't had a boy friend in like 5 years and she's 32. Typical type A and etc. She's basically in-fucking-sane. It also doesn't help that she's richer than most 20- and 30-something Japanese guys.

$$$$ + type A + >30 yrs old = perfect formula for attracting guys. NOT.

The girl I wanted (girl B) told me that she's interested in some du but it's not working out. Fake race queen's and my combined assessment was that the duisn't ready to commit or has some other beezies. He apparently says shit like, "I like you but I don't think I'm ready to be in a relationship." That's exactly the fucking line I tell my 2nd tier beezies.

Overall, it was a super interesting night. Sucks that I sorta blew this seemingly epic opportunity for a threesome.

On the flip side, it's okay because I felt like I had to narrow down my list and I have new sisters I can talk to.

I'm dying for a summer fling and I need a few opinions. I can resort to some old hookups to keep me busy (not the best idea) or I can start going out more hopefully find something that works. Any opinions? I'm getting impatient and going out may not yield the best results, but I know getting in touch with bootycalls is a horrible idea. All I know is it sucks to be single during the summer while you're in school. :(

On the flip side, it's okay because I felt like I had to narrow down my list and I have new sisters I can talk to.

for me this is a common occurrence,i always end up as the little brother once they find out my age. living in asia concept

that's the thing; if you bring both of them out, girl A being catty will eventually make girl B want you more. In this situation, I'm pretty sure Girl B is used to Girl A getting all the dick and goddammit she wants some too, you know?

Think of it this way: Girl A is always good to go. You can fuck her mom in the ass and then tell her that ATM isn't just something you find at a bank, and she'll already be on her knees with clearcoat lip gloss on. Girl B is the one that is hesitant because she doesn't want to "ruin their friendship". When she sees girl A willfully doing exactly that just to cockblock, she'll most probably think "fuck it, I'm doing this guy for once".

It's basically a salvageable situation, you just have to pay attention to girl B, and make it clear that your intention is to get down with her later, one on one. Then after you kick her ass at SSFIV, you want to have sex with her in a respectful but still physically satisfying way that is mutually gratifying on several levels. If Girl B sees you ignoring Girl A, it will be do or die for her, and that's really the best you can do right now.

The funny thing is that this is what you were planning on doing anyways: paying attention to Girl B and making it clear you are interested. I see no reason to change your course, because frankly all you are doing is being honest with yourself, and that's commendable.

Finally, after months of the wackest signal to noise ratio ever in this thread, we have hope. Raj would be proud.

db

lulz

an update. i ended up going out on a date (?) with girls A and B.

My buddy was apparently full of shit.

The "race-queen" girl (girl A) had no fake tits. I'm 95% sure that he didn't fuck her.

She used to work for a major investment banking firm and is retardedly smart. I felt like she could see through all the BS I was feeding her.

I eventually gave up. The whole conversation turned into a "girl's talk" ala sex and the city. Talking about finding the right one and etc. How they wanna find "normal" guys. I basically told her that regular Japanese guys won't be able to handle her. Also, she hasn't had a boy friend in like 5 years and she's 32. Typical type A and etc. She's basically in-fucking-sane. It also doesn't help that she's richer than most 20- and 30-something Japanese guys.

$$$$ + type A + >30 yrs old = perfect formula for attracting guys. NOT.

The girl I wanted (girl B) told me that she's interested in some du but it's not working out. Fake race queen's and my combined assessment was that the duisn't ready to commit or has some other beezies. He apparently says shit like, "I like you but I don't think I'm ready to be in a relationship." That's exactly the fucking line I tell my 2nd tier beezies.

Overall, it was a super interesting night. Sucks that I sorta blew this seemingly epic opportunity for a threesome.

Only in Asia can shit like that happen

I'm dying for a summer fling and I need a few opinions. I can resort to some old hookups to keep me busy (not the best idea) or I can start going out more hopefully find something that works. Any opinions? I'm getting impatient and going out may not yield the best results, but I know getting in touch with bootycalls is a horrible idea. All I know is it sucks to be single during the summer while you're in school. :(

go out and try to meet some new girls.

The worst case scenario is, you get to go out and have fun. Best case is you also meet some new ladies and get down while listening to wu-tang in the back of a chevelle.

Go out, get with old hookups, or do both, who cares. Just make sure you have a good time- but don't be doing this with the sole intention of getting action, that's just desperate, do it because it's fun.

Hey yo.

So what's the protocol for hollering at a beezy if you got the number from her homegirl?

Would rather have directly gotten it myself, but was distracted for some reason and never got around to it.

if the girl doesn't know, don't do it

okay. i played on the men's university basketball team, and we went on a tournament with the girls team. theres a cute eurasian on the girls team and we all became good friends over the course of the week long trip.

the problem is, because there are so many guys she would get attention from several of the other guys on the team it's not the same dynamic as if i met her in a regular social situation - is this a situation where i shouldn't bother?

Situations like those are difficult with so many guys giving attention to said girl. Now she has options and doesn't need to do any work whatsoever. I'm not saying ignore her but many girls in that situation are interested in the ones not fawning and paying least attn to them.

I guess i'll just go the route where I don't pay too much particular attention to her. In a normal situation i would've just asked her "hey give me your number and we'll have lunch at uni sometime" - but in this situation i'd probably just be like every other guy on the team?

I guess i'll just go the route where I don't pay too much particular attention to her. In a normal situation i would've just asked her "hey give me your number and we'll have lunch at uni sometime" - but in this situation i'd probably just be like every other guy on the team?

that's the wrong approach. you said you two have been hanging out and I assume there's some vibe there. Do you really think she gets that same vibe from everyone?

Think of it this way: If you had to choose between a Ferarri, a Lambo, and a Porsche, which one would you pick? Ostensibly yes you have options, but all those options don't matter when you really get a vibe from one particular model, and I'm not just talking about Agyness Deyn in the same paragraph as I'm talking about cars just because I'd let her ride my cylinder at 1000 fpms.(fucks per minute)

basically every attractive girl has options. She appears to like the thought of getting down with you. There's no reason not to pursue it besides fear and ego. Ask her for her number, tell her you want to hang out, and just continue being flirtatious. Girls like the buildup, you know what I'm saying?