6ixes&7evens

Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

honestly, i just think howl takes himself too seriously/self-consciously.

not everbody cares about heidigger or existential philosophy, and even if they did, talking about it all the goddamn time is boring.

loosen up, wear some normal shit (read cheap and won't stand out) and go skateboarding.

cheep's a good example of one of the few sufuers who i could probably crack a beer with*.

I care about Heidegger, fuck you! Some of my finest moments are explaining Heidegger completely drunk to randoms. Probably not some of their finest moments though...

If you can't talk about some #deepartshit to get the convo going you'll have to avoid fashionable coke parties forever cause you'll be talking about yourself and the next few days will be spent cringing about the stupid shit you said. If you made the link between Turin's horse and Deleuze's movement-image you'll be A+ok and still have got some #fuumaizthefunsmart.

Plenty of Chinese people get girls you just gotta be semi gangsta/hood/masculine/bro n not be a dork there are girls into dorks just not many of em are. This applies to Asian ppl aswell

I like dorks, as long as they're cute ones.

Actually I seem to have a thing for people who are confident but in a humbling way. There's something super attractive about someone whose so sure of themselves, but at the same time isn't about putting themselves above you, while excluding a quiet elegance at times. And smile, awesome smile and can laugh at themselves.

I care about Heidegger, fuck you! Some of my finest moments are explaining Heidegger completely drunk to randoms. Probably not some of their finest moments though...

If you can't talk about some #deepartshit to get the convo going you'll have to avoid fashionable coke parties forever cause you'll be talking about yourself and the next few days will be spent cringing about the stupid shit you said. If you made the link between Turin's horse and Deleuze's movement-image you'll be A+ok and still have got some #fuumaizthefunsmart.

Deep shit, deep art shit, the world we live in today, philosophy...pretty much is ace.

The point is not to be boring. Be able to teach her something. Be able to connect on a deeper level. Even if it's a passing bang. Rarely does one get with someone initially and thinks, "this is forever".

Anyone who starts dropping Capitalism and Schizophrenia at a "fashionable coke party" needs to go back to their grad school tenure position and writhe around in their own satisfaction with their real friends, books.

Edited by exhaust fumes

Anyone who starts dropping Capitalism and Schizophrenia at a "fashionable coke party" needs to go back to their grad school tenure position and writhe around in their own satisfaction with their real friends, books.

That's why you mix it with movie or other more arty or accessible stuff. You do a Zizek.

Lacanians do it better.

SHulWIV.jpg

Edited by Fuuma

Dude I banged two young Bernie sanders supporter bzs. Too bad he a loser. No mor happy times