brands/labels you loved who are no more.

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu

as the title says. any shit you guys used to like/love that aren't around no more (besides the obvious ones)?

bankruptcy, death of a designer, internal strife, etc.

off the top of my head.

orfi- "organization for returning fashion interest"

only shit i could find when i googled:

http://www.newyorkrunwayshows.com/fall2002/orfi/photos.htm

remember when their shit was at american rag cie jp.

pied piper jp. used to love this brand. what happened?

Guest jmatsu
Back when I was little, I used to be in love with LA Gear kicks.. Them shits used to be the craze

they're actually producing shit again.

they're actually producing shit again.

That's definitely good news. I would like to see what types of things they come up with. They really did create a huge trend back in the day. I owned like 3 or 4 kicks at the time.

Wasn't surge similar to that of Mountain Dew? supposedly shit made men sterile or something.

I remember the one commercial back in the day when all the dudes were at the skate park drinking this stuff. This is another commercial though

G2_VZ2Guwc4

Ichigo100%

Wasn't surge similar to that of Mountain Dew? supposedly shit made men sterile or something.

I remember the one commercial back in the day when all the dudes were at the skate park drinking this stuff. This is another commercial though

Ya it was similar.

There is a whole site dedicated to the soda. savesurge.org

This commercial really captures the 90's vibe.

axion shoes

the kareem campbells to be exact

Axion used to be so fresh... They tried to revive that brand so many times and it just never made it. I heard that on the latest go around something happened where the brand (new investor) couldn't afford the import fees so tens of thousands of shoes just sat in a container in Oakland for months and months and finally shipped back to wherever they were produced and offed for pennies on the dollar or something along those lines.