Alife webstore

neawts

once again. OLD alife is where its at. and i was looking to purchase them cheap and reseel them to some KOOL kids in orange county for a bill easy. i buy sneaker for resale purpose only. hate on meeeeeeee. canvas/hemp sneakers is whats up with me.

anyone see the new summer line for alife. 3 pairs are dope, 9 pairs are junk

www.karmaloop.com

www.digitalgravel.com

[edit: calm down]

check emmm.

. knuckleheads .

Edited by minya on May 3, 2006 at 05:54 PM

are the tshirts actually 60 bucks at the ARC?

i feel kinda awkward asking this

but how are the quality of their shirts? better than bape shirts?

(bape shirts feel a lot nicer than...say... supreme tees)

for real. when did they go to $60? i guess with an online store you can charge that much and kids around the world will pay.

i got a couple of logo shirts a couple years back for $30 i think and i thought that was way too much. i don't think there is anything that significant in quality with the shirts. might be different now.

oh and the quality of the shoes are ok. leather is decent.

i have a pair of kennedy's and the slip on version (can't remember the name). anyways had them for a little over a year and the kennedy's are starting the fall apart. cracking midsole, one of the rivets came out, lining is loose. but then again i wear those on the regular at the office. i don't wear the other one as often and they still look pretty good.

*sucka free since '00*

www.massiveselector.com

*coming soon*

www.poleng.net

I would be careful when ordering from the Alife webstore.

I did order a green crew from them a while ago, and it arrived with a small blue ink stain on it, that I couldn't manage to get out. It's a really small stain, barely noticable but when I pay for top quality .. I'd like to recieve it.

The kid with the most knoweldge

Will touch and attain top dollas

the tee's have been $60 ever since the store on rivington opened. i can't remember how much they were when the store was still on orchard.

i have a tee and the quality is superb. their sweats are as well.

they need to put up more new eras... i can't believe i didn't buy one while iw as there last august. woops.

Alife is garbage. $60 for a t-shirt that has the quality of fruit of the loom. You could make your own shirt for 1/10th the price if you had even a tiny bit of talent.

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake.