Alife webstore

neawts

i really wanted a wu shirt, but after seeing the shirts in the online store im glad i didnt get my friend to grab me one when he was in bc.

i dont think i want to be affiliating myself with any brands pushing pot leaf t's.

Quote:

i really wanted a wu shirt, but after seeing the shirts in the online store im glad i didnt get my friend to grab me one when he was in bc.

i dont think i want to be affiliating myself with any brands pushing pot leaf t's.

--- Original message by jasonm on Jan 29, 2006 01:17 AM

THAT'S WHAT'S UP

You "really wanted" a collab shirt between ALIFE and a rap group that references smoking trees more than any other topic, but now you don't want the shirt 'cause the company that makes the shirt you want has other shirts with pictures of trees on them.

I like how you move kid.

remember when they got robbed during the blackout.

i don't even know what year that was- 02,03?

i remember everyone was rocking those anti dunk shirts all over the les that day for some reason and then the sneaker stores got robbed, that was a dope night in the city though

Edited by wiggin ender on Jan 29, 2006 at 05:37 PM

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by jasonm on Jan 29, 2006 01:17 AM

THAT'S WHAT'S UP

You "really wanted" a collab shirt between ALIFE and a rap group that references smoking trees more than any other topic, but now you don't want the shirt 'cause the company that makes the shirt you want has other shirts with pictures of trees on them.

I like how you move kid.

--- Original message by Mr Success on Jan 29, 2006 04:42 PM

thats exactly it, you fully understood my post.

• 3 months later...

alife back in the day was awesome they were this independent shoe company making quality sneakers now they're producing sneakers that fall apart and sell them everywhere, not just new york and a few select stores in other states, but now you can find them at barneys, ACTIVE, and numeroussssss sneakers stores in sf and la and orange county. you used to be able to wear alife and when seeing another wearing alife you could go up and talk to them knowing they knew whats up. now you got girls in metal mulisha and SKIN industries sweat pants rockin alife slips. fuck that shit.

. knuckleheads .

Quote: you used to be able to wear alife and when seeing another wearing alife you could go up and talk to them knowing they knew whats up. now you got girls in metal mulisha and SKIN industries sweat pants rockin alife slips. fuck that shit.

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=11097

good to see you're not letting that stop you, kid.