what 501s are these?

ninja07

P1040100.JPG

notice the buttonholes, they're really fucked up on thai fakes

P1040105.JPG

notice the excess paper tag

these are some obvious characteristics of thai fakes from what i got, that being said, here are some amazing fades

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Levis-Strauss-501-REDLINE-Denim-Jeans_W0QQitemZ300021254600QQihZ020QQcategoryZ11483QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thai fades also are always CAKED in DIRT/SWEAT so that shit takes forever to get off.

I would still love to get my hands on a pair of these dry.

notice the buttonholes, they're really fucked up on thai fakes

notice the excess paper tag

these are some obvious characteristics of thai fakes from what i got, that being said, here are some amazing fades

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Levis-Strauss-501-REDLINE-Denim-Jeans_W0QQitemZ300021254600QQihZ020QQcategoryZ11483QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thai fades also are always CAKED in DIRT/SWEAT so that shit takes forever to get off.

Woo bidding starts at $1 and shipping is only $62, what a deal.

Guest Phrost

Wow, the jeans that guy is selling have amazingly realistic fades on them. It's a shame Thai fakes look 100x better than the prewashed genuine Levi's selling in the states.

glad my past naivete was helpful poly!

Wow, the jeans that guy is selling have amazingly realistic fades on them. It's a shame Thai fakes look 100x better than the prewashed genuine Levi's selling in the states.

thats because the fades on the thai fakes usually are real. they pay kids to break em in and mess them up and then they pass the goodness onto us. its funny, if they would stop pretending these are real levis they could have quite a business.

imagine, levis repros that have been authentically faded.

put some ugly pocket designs on there and all the hypebeasties would be waiting in line i bet.

i didn't even notice your naivete cultpop! i was cruising and noticed how amazing they looked, but i can tell by the denim and just about everything else now that i have washed fakes and dry fakes. we were all young once cultpop! but arguing PaulT is like arguing ringring, didn't PaulT write a fucking book on denim?

i didn't even notice your naivete cultpop! i was cruising and noticed how amazing they looked, but i can tell by the denim and just about everything else now that i have washed fakes and dry fakes. we were all young once cultpop! but arguing PaulT is like arguing ringring, didn't PaulT write a fucking book on denim?

yeah i was new here and to this day i cant believe i took him on. but damn if these jeans didnt look too good to be fake! yeah paul wrote a book. i bought it and tell my friends about the time i went toe to toe with this guy online...and came off sounding like a fool.

he is currently writing a book on another subject i love...iggy pop!