What do you think of BBC/ICE CREAM?

Nismofob

Alright guys... to be honest... i think this brand is totally wack! like.... when they first introduced this brand out.. i was speechless, cause it looked like a three year old designed their clothes.. alright alright, its Pharells brand.. i honestly think hes just abusing his publicity a little bit to much... would you really pay $100 for this tee?

cone-tee-wht.jpg

cone-tee-blk.jpg

I'm alright with the hoodie, a little bit more wearable than alot of Bape stuff

diadoll-wht.jpg

No, i wouldnt pay any amount of money for anything put out by Pharrel. Especially those pieces. Dollar signs and diamonds? My goals in life consist of more than that.

However I think you should be fined $100 for your blatant abuse of the "..."

Edited by ktothe on Jan 24, 2006 at 12:57 AM

Guest Berget__

If i pay 200$ (or how much is it?) I'd definatly want the pattern fo "fit". So they dont cut up one of the diamonds next to the zip. didn't know how to explain it any better...

I aint gotta get money man money get me

BBC/ ice cream is really horrible. I saw some of the BBC cut & sew at Barney's in Bev Hills.

The quality was just awful...I was surprised that it was made it Japan...it looked so bad.

Also that diamond all overprint hoody is tired...actually all over cartoon pattern prints on hoodies are tired...

especially the rainbow bape...I was at an event last week...the bape and ice cream hoodies were out of control...

a 1/4 of the people there had them on.

I even saw a couple that both had bape camo hoodies...

hers was pink and his was rainbow. Real CUTE.

Edited by KEERST on Jan 24, 2006 at 06:15 PM

I can understand the price if it's a low supply[for kids that wait in line, but they sell this shit on their website so it's not worth $80+ or even $40. They also have $300+ hoodies when their skate shoes will sell at malls for $80. Everything about this is weak

f*cking rediculous saw the hoodies at the union store in LA for around 300 hundred i think, and there was a tshirt w/ a crystals on it for 440.. all the plain tshirts were 110 horrible..

Quote:

BBC/ ice cream is really horrible. I saw some of the BBC cut & sew at Barney's in Bev Hills.

The quality was just awful...I was surprised that it was made it Japan...it looked so bad.

Also that diamond all overprint hoody is tired...actually all over cartoon pattern prints on hoodies are tired...

especially the rainbow bape...I was at an event last week...the bape and ice cream hoodies were out of control...

--- Original message by KEERST on Jan 24, 2006 06:13 PM

Keerst:

Were you at the "Just For Kicks" screening in Hollywood? It was almost laughable how much baby milo camo/ice cream stuff I saw......

-Bill

Fuck....more shit to buy

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:

--- Original message by KEERST on Jan 24, 2006 06:13 PM

What's the BBC 'cut and sew' stuff? Is that something they produced for a limited run or some shit?

I saw some BBC/Ice Cream stuff at Barney's...way overpriced and at this point the designs have been seen so many times it's lost any kind of appeal or freshness. At least Bape is constantly coming out with new graphics and what not...

Does anyone know exactly how well this stuff is selling?

the zip ups aren't too bad.. I like them better than most of the bape/baby milo ish.. but selling them for $300 with unlimited supply is just stupid doo doo dumb. on the part of the consumer that is.

there's not much to say about this. the shit is terrible for the price.

a very successful marketing experiment.