unclutter my life

Pandemonium

put some on ebay with a starting bid of 0.01. And a fair shipping cost of course.

If you have a lot to unload and is generous...salvation army get a receipt and right it off for next years tax.

problem with this is that i don't want to gain minimal amounts for such a laborous task as putting names on envelopes.

and i don't earn enough for the tax to have a substantial effect to my earnings.

yeah i usually round up all my old clothes and sell it to this girl from church for something like $150 although it's worth well more than that. but bottom line is that i've made more closet space but making a bit of cash in the process.

is dis like huunormous bags worth of cluthes or is it like 10 pieces or something cause i have like 15 pieces to do something for and i really would like to get something out of it cause i'm soooo pore

Charity shop.

When I find I have stuff that the time and effort required to sell it far outweighs whatever meagre profit I'll reap, these are by far the best option. Whack all the stuff in a bin bag and just drop it off - simple.

is dis like huunormous bags worth of cluthes or is it like 10 pieces or something cause i have like 15 pieces to do something for and i really would like to get something out of it cause i'm soooo pore

it's like 3 huge shopping bags full of clothes usually. what're you trying to sell exactly? did you try to flip them on other forums?