What are you doing right now?

TOY5AUCE

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my grill sucks so hard. the thing requires a manual light to the burners. last time i did it, a huge flame cam up and burned all my arm hairs offf. so not cool

c002d188-021f-4c13-8b49-30595351b2ab_300.jpg

Gotta get yourself one of these. Takes a little more time, but totally worth it. I lived in the south for awhile and got addicted to these guys. Just plug in throw in some soaked wood chips and let it go. Greatest thing ever.

Gotta get yourself one of these. Takes a little more time, but totally worth it. I lived in the south for awhile and got addicted to these guys. Just plug in throw in some soaked wood chips and let it go. Greatest thing ever.

oo even looks portable, so its a smoker not a grill, does it work with cheeses??

oo even looks portable, so its a smoker not a grill, does it work with cheeses??

That one cooks to hot for cheeses but the Chief smokers will do cheese. I just prefer cylinder cookers to shelve cookers, but I am buying a chief tomorrow.. They are not really too portable, more portable than a big grill but not as easy as say one of those 20 dollar tiny camp grills. If you wanna do cheese check out the little chief, or some of the higher priced smokers have a temp control you can use. They are sweet.

good stuff. i wonder if i cant find a little chief locally for a cheap price, they are probably pretty reasonable to start anyways., i feel that would be quite suitable for what i would want to do.

smoked gouda (yum)

add some whole Trader Joe mixed grain crackers to the venture, and you're in some serious business.

Yeah, they are like 70-100 or something like that. Although for around 150-200 you can get the temp controlled smokers. Some of the smokers are even smoker/grill's just depending on what you need and how much work you wanna put into the cooking process. It is a hobby that is almost as addictive as jeans, driving all around the city tasting everyones BBQ and making your own sauces and checking all the local meat markets. Don't get started!!

Can't be worse than where I am now. Plus I figured I might as well take some time to travel now that I just ended a job and have no obligations at all.

nice, traveling is always fun. I wish I had the funds...