SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

^^^ I also have been in and out of sufu land but have been wearing my DB's for the full six months. I never formally registered in the contest, does this disqualify me? I figured whoever owns the jawns could post up the end result and win if they are the most savage pair regardless of whether they cued in with the pre-wear pics

Went hiking and actually remembered to take my point and shoot this time so here's some pics.

Edit: Sorry for the influx of pictures. I just thought it'd be good to have a detailed update.

backyard.jpg

backyard2.jpg

backyard3.jpg

backyard4.jpg

Now On to the denim! 5ish months with one initial hot soak and no soaks or washes since.

jeans2-1.jpg

lap.jpg?t=1253381949

luckily i made the mistake of sizing up 1 or 2 sizes.. because i gained 15 pounds over the summer lolol. too much good food!

i think im going to go for high contrast on these instead of the vintage fades i wanted at first, im not really digging the early wash crowd's fades @_@

I gained weight over summer...not too bad considering I spent 2 and a half months in Taiwan. Only 10 pounds! For the whole summer!

But yeah I'm working out now so it's slowly dropping off me...plus once classes start and midterms start rolling...I don't have as much time to eat.

College makes me skinny(malnutritioned).

Also due to bizarre circumstances I have no camera until probably Thanksgiving. So...expect no updates from me sorry guys...

I gained weight over summer...not too bad considering I spent 2 and a half months in Taiwan. Only 10 pounds! For the whole summer!

wow, i thought anyone who vacations from us to an asian country loses weight.

personally living in sk for 3.5 months, ive only lost 4 pounds but my body fat% has dropped also cuz of a lack of car and having to walk everywhere. coupled with the normal stretch jeans have...them dbs dont fit properly lol.

Here are my dry bones a little over 5 months. Time to wash them soon. I haven't really done anything in them except for sit around and play games. I just got Ultimate Alliance 2 today so i probably won't be doing anything in them for awhile since i'll be playing :D

p1010175g.jpg\

p1010180b.jpg

p1010181c.jpg

p1010183u.jpg

iGit,

Would it be possible to join the contest this late in the game? I just copped a pair this past week and have worn them 3 times. Bought them off Derek at SESF. Kiya can attest to this if there is an issue of authenticity. Will post pictures tomorrow as lighting if awful at the moment.

im not speaking for igit, but i dont think he or neone would care if u joined the contest. not saying that you dont have a chance of winning, but if u do end up winning you must be doing some crazy unreal shit to your jeans or u developed some legit way to artificially distress them

im not speaking for igit, but i dont think he or neone would care if u joined the contest. not saying that you dont have a chance of winning, but if u do end up winning you must be doing some crazy unreal shit to your jeans or u developed some legit way to artificially distress them

I completely agree with this, if Landon is able to win and join the contest this late then he'd deserve a double prize or something...

Lando, of course you can join. I'll add your name to the list and the others who wanted to join to the list tonight.

Couple more pictures of my jeans, these are way better then the ones i usually post up. Must be because i didn't take them :). My ex asked me over to go biking and to test out her new camera. Hot ass day today in California.

Color is somewhere between the two.

fitpic.jpg

fitpic2j.jpg

fitpic3.jpg

fitpic4.jpg