Favorite Pair of Shoes

holeinthewall

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to be a biter but after seeing holeinthewall's post of those Golas, I had to get me a pair. Actually I got 3 pairs since I wasn't sure which ones I'd like best. These should go really well with my White Skull S5010XX.

What do you guys think? Laces or no laces? White or black?

shoes_iaec1056501.jpg

shoes_iaec1026731.jpg

shoes_iaec1026730.jpg

Do you actually wear them out in public or just around the house?

BTW, what jeans are you wearing?

I wear them out pretty frequently. Most of the jeans I own look really awkward with anything but slip-ons, and the only other pair I have are the blue ones I wear to work, but they're equally disgusting in different ways (I'm a cook). If I'm wearing anything even remotely dressy, I wear the Tigers or dress shoes, though.

The jeans in the photo are actually black Gap slim Morrisons. I think the vast majority of what the Gap produces is really piss-poor, but I dig those jeans a lot. They come with some crinkling on the back of the legs, but that's really easy to take care of and aside from that they're a great slim black jean:

morrisonssmall.jpg

I wear them out pretty frequently. Most of the jeans I own look really awkward with anything but slip-ons, and the only other pair I have are the blue ones I wear to work, but they're equally disgusting in different ways (I'm a cook). If I'm wearing anything even remotely dressy, I wear the Tigers or dress shoes, though.

The jeans in the photo are actually black Gap slim Morrisons. I think the vast majority of what the Gap produces is really piss-poor, but I dig those jeans a lot. They come with some crinkling on the back of the legs, but that's really easy to take care of and aside from that they're a great slim black jean:

Right on. I have a pair of the Gap Goughs that I copped for $10. Construction isn't great but they've got nice details and easy to dress up for a conservative office setting.

Hi, I'm looking to buy a new pair a shoes and these are those pictured below are the best I can find right now. I'm interested in seeing everyone else's favorites.

985-195191-d.jpg

Did you ever get these shoes? I got mine and returning all 3 pairs.

The whites are waaay more of a cream colour than expected and the black doesn't look that good in real life. Oh and they're all a size too big. I have a pair of Golas in a 10 so I ordered a 10. Well, either my old Golas are small or these run big. Weird. And the construction quality sucks compared to my old pair! WTF?? I'm really bummed. Was sooo looking forward to these!