Varsity Jackets

down4nyhc

Yeah, but it's not just any magnet, it's the ACRONYM® SOUND FORCELOCKæ

Here's my quandary: I love acronym's stuff. But their 'technical specs' are more or less absolute bullshit. Do they really believe the shill they put out, or (as I'm hoping), do they just get really really high and make-up cool sounding trademarks?

>:(

But I be really looking forward to the new ToJ. Esp since it gets cold down my end during winter.

Also, If I get much bigger, I will literally be hulking the ToJ0 I got from Sirkus, so I need contingency in case that happens lul

Muay thai's doing that to me. :S

Fancy-pants sounding trademarks.

And fancy pants descriptions

In predicate logic, universal quantification is an attempt to formalize the notion that something (a logical predicate) is true for everything , or every relevant thing. The resulting statement is a universally quantified statement, and we have universally quantified over the predicate. In symbolic logic, the universal quantifier [ typically: Turn A ] is the symbol used to denote universal quantification.

It's like me just utting in unversal quantification and predicate into random universally quantifiable statements for the predicate to show that the statement is universally quantified by both the universal quantifiee and universal quantifier, owing a truth to universal quantification of all that undergoes universal quantification.

lol im seriously feeling those casette playa ones, so fuckin absurd

In some very strange way, i agree with you.

Ayo, won this varsity on eBay, mad cheap. Now this seller is trying to convince me that it will cost me $80 to ship the jacket overseas. How can that be? Shipping on TOJ to Europe is less than that as well. It's a vintage Holloway jacket, but I never heard that these jackets are crazy heavy. Seller is trying to rip me off, right?

Ayo, won this varsity on eBay, mad cheap. Now this seller is trying to convince me that it will cost me $80 to ship the jacket overseas. How can that be? Shipping on TOJ to Europe is less than that as well. It's a vintage Holloway jacket, but I never heard that these jackets are crazy heavy. Seller is trying to rip me off, right?

yeah, he is. $80 to ship is insane. where is the seller shipping from?

i'm looking for something no frills, meaning no labels, logos or any indication of what or where it came from. everything i see nowadays is littered with that stuff.

looking for straight up thick wool, no leather with at least some insulation

the way i see it, i ain't about to give any makers any free advertising after dropping money on their expensive clothing