Varsity Jackets

down4nyhc

that krane varsity is great. what's the pricepoint like? i don't think i have ever seen anything by them before so i know nothing about the brand.

Im pretty sure that varsity is going for just under $700

They really are fucking everywhere this season, makes me want one less.

It don't make me want one less, since this type of shit is still rare in the UK and I've wanted one for a while now, so popularity won't change my op.

But I remb looking for one last year and the only one I could really find was I think a Margiela(I think?) on Browns that was blue/grey, but was out of my price point and had some shit on the back, so I gave it a pass.

That was the only one I could even get a hint of, now there are lots everywhere,

It don't make me want one less, since this type of shit is still rare in the UK and I've wanted one for a while now, so popularity won't change my op.

But I remb looking for one last year and the only one I could really find was I think a Margiela(I think?) on Browns that was blue/grey, but was out of my price point and had some shit on the back, so I gave it a pass.

That was the only one I could even get a hint of, now there are lots everywhere,

I was looking for one 2 years ago and all I found was a Mishka one with a massive applique on it so I ended up ordering a custom one online that they made to measure for me, assuming that me being 6'2" meant I was college linebacker size. Just sold it on eBay for a massive loss. I still want a good one that fits well, just a little less now that there are SO many popping up. It seems to be THE outerwear item this year.

Most of these collaboration ones, like that Cool Cats W+H varsity are one offs so I'm not too worried about everyone going around looking like a High School Quarterback. I think that the Casette Playa one is a NSW collaboration though, because they have some CP tee's up on their site for cheap.

They really are fucking everywhere this season, makes me want one less.

They're at h&m and gap but still don't seem like they're actually being bought and worn. Hell, i've seen more on NFL sidelines this season than walking around the city

dickjauron.jpg

Whow, that's not bad... it's cowhide?

Is it part of the Nero line?

I was looking at their accesories too, I love that they have an optional pouch for their bags, just to fit one pen in, lol. Can't front on the nerdy stuff though, the pen they show is the exact pen I use all the time! Copic multiliner with replacable nibs and ink.

WIth this heavier varsity I'm gonna make, I'm gonna move to exclusively melton and cowhide sleeves this time, and maybe make a modernized raglan too. Probably order up striped trims this time too, it'll be a more durable jacket. Nobody likes my idea of reversible jackets so it'll just get snaps like the first one and a normal lining. :o

WIth this heavier varsity I'm gonna make, I'm gonna move to exclusively melton and cowhide sleeves this time, and maybe make a modernized raglan too. Probably order up striped trims this time too, it'll be a more durable jacket. Nobody likes my idea of reversible jackets so it'll just get snaps like the first one and a normal lining. :o

Yeah, but it's not just any magnet, it's the ACRONYM® SOUND FORCELOCKæ

But I be really looking forward to the new ToJ. Esp since it gets cold down my end during winter.

Also, If I get much bigger, I will literally be hulking the ToJ0 I got from Sirkus, so I need contingency in case that happens lul

those jason bourne 46's are getting passed around like dirty whores. I have one in my overstock club i need to get rid of too, sheeeeit. I'm gonna leet other dus sell theirs first though, there's a couple out there right now.