Varsity Jackets

down4nyhc

what kind of jacket does the majority want ? cream/navy like the one on slimane. I like that personally.

word. We can get it, if we get 4 more people. Let us know guys.

whoa, wtf. i've driven by that place in centralia. use to date an adopted korean girl from there. place is the boonies. fuck centralia.

raglan sleeves is a must. , slim arms, high arm holes.

The styleforum buy seems to have splintered into a few different buys, and none are moving quickly.

Personally, I'm down for a burgundy wool/gray leather sleeves combo with pretty standard details (snaps, raglan sleeves), as I outlined in the sF thread and was borne out by a poll there. Centralia is sending me a swatch sheet (although it's taking a minute to get here). It's been suggested that I may be able to get a sample to check fit/measurements.

There are sizable contingents on sF for an all-burgundy version with zips, and for a third jacket in some variation of gray/white/black or something.

I only really want to be responsible for one buy myself--I'm not collecting prefs and money for 3 jackets and dealing with flakes.

And DDML keeps switching teams. He's like the Lance Stephenson of varsity jacket threads.

My Flat Head one...

Slim fit and over the top quality (and price)..

The navy/white one i got originally but then it got stolen by a crack head at a bar so i got another one but in black/black.

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

Picture-002-793689.jpg

Picture-001-793621.jpg

Picture-003-730720.jpg