Fast Food Appreciation

chronoaug

I eat an unhealthy amount of fast food and most of it is in my car while driving.

Here's a trick I picked up in my experience: At Jack in the Box, ask for some Buttermilk Ranch sauce. Instead of peeling the top off for dipping, flip it over, bite on the corner and twist the thing a few times until there's a hole in the corner. Now you have a handly ranch applicator that makes everything better, especially the two tacos fr 99 cents.

Here's a trick I picked up in my experience: At Jack in the Box, ask for some Buttermilk Ranch sauce. Instead of peeling the top off for dipping, flip it over, bite on the corner and twist the thing a few times until there's a hole in the corner. Now you have a handly ranch applicator that makes everything better, especially the two tacos fr 99 cents.

That is pure fucking genius. Now i know which one of you two the great ideas for the line come from.

does andersen bakery count? hot eggplant mozzarella sandwich on a baguette mmmmmmm.

Sam, you serious?

This ain't the gourmet food thread.

That is pure fucking genius. Now i know which one of you two the great ideas for the line come from.

We'll make a Jack run next time, no more gourmet high end restaurants.

I just realized it would work great at McDonalds too with the McNugget sauces. Dipping while driving is a hazard.

BTW, best sauce combination at Mickey D's is Hot Mustard + Sweet and Sour (always dip hot mustard first). Try it, you won't regret it.

Guest my uncle

i chomped on cheesy fiesta potatoes and a bean and cheese burrito from taco bell the other night. i was pretty high so it hit the spot along with a giant fucking glass of milk.

i chomped on cheesy fiesta potatoes and a bean and cheese burrito from taco bell the other night. i was pretty high so it hit the spot along with a giant fucking glass of milk.

holy shit that is vile.

you some fucking catholic ass motherfucka. milk and taco bell??? you prolly the same time that have a nice glass of whole w/ fuckin general tso's chicken and pork lomein or some 2% w/ a sirloin strip and baked potato w/ bacon and cheese.

milk is for children and cookies/cake/cereal. be a man and drink some shitty beer your tbell or at least some wild ass flavor of mountain dew.

holy shit that is vile.

you some fucking catholic ass motherfucka. milk and taco bell??? you prolly the same time that have a nice glass of whole w/ fuckin general tso's chicken and pork lomein or some 2% w/ a sirloin strip and baked potato w/ bacon and cheese.

milk is for children and cookies/cake/cereal. be a man and drink some shitty beer your tbell or at least some wild ass flavor of mountain dew.

This is exactly why i love this thread.

Anyone still make 'suicides' at the soda fountain?

At In-N-Out, you can ask for extra anything for free (except buns, patties, and cheese). I always ask for my double double with extra lettuce. Makes me feel less fat.

I also get well done fries, cuz they better when crispy.

• 2 weeks later...
I eat an unhealthy amount of fast food and most of it is in my car while driving.

I had Jack yesterday so I thought I'd snap a few pictures to illustrate this.

Bite the corner and twist to make a small opening. Make sure the hole isn't too big.

IMG_0170.jpg

Apply.

IMG_0173.jpg

Enjoy.

IMG_0172.jpg