bargecharge

Noah NY?

Does anyone know the status on this brand? Web site has been updated in a while, shops that carried it last year (FF, Nom) haven't had it in.

I liked what they were doing...hope they're still doing it.

haha, apparently Noah are the modern fashion branch of the Knights Templar icon_smile_tongue.gif

cam doenst work

but basically Otis carry PRPS, Gravis, Analog, Noah, and mainly Stussy i think theres more but thats about it.................

hope it helps

i believe noah was started by a former supreme designer/production person...i'm not sure what is up with it now, though i saw a jacket in american rag about 6 months ago that was pretty slick. I kind of like that there not a part of the whole internet hype thing too.

Yea, Started by a former Supreme designer. Ran a lot of production through the same guys as Supreme in Canada.

The stuff I'd seen from them a few seasons ago were so nice. Very plain, no logos, just really good stuff.

I've been trying to figure out what happened to them as well. The last I heard was that they ran into a bunch of production trouble and it just sorta stopped. It was quite pricy too....

Quote:

Here's a somewhat unrelated question:

Who in Canada is doing all this production for Supreme?

--- Original message by triniboy27 on Jan 16, 2006 08:41 AM

CYC Design, I believe...

Quote:

cam doenst work

but basically Otis carry PRPS, Gravis, Analog, Noah, and mainly Stussy i think theres more but thats about it.................

hope it helps

--- Original message by tm on Jan 15, 2006 09:25 PM

Sorry, I was unclear. I Know what brands otis stocks. What I meant was what else does otis carry of Noah?

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

^^

lmao

sorry.............well i really dont rmb. i assume tees and sweats?

wasnt paying attention to the brand. just that the design and price on that piece i picked up was attractive enough for me to purchase it.

Noah is designed by Brendon B. He design the Earnest Cut and Sew men's line. Noah should eventually be available again, limited editions. I heard that will take place on the Noah website at some point. NdG might have it then as well.

noah 40% off at nom de guerre now. got a shirt. wanted a blazer, but 40% off $728 doens't seem too appealing

owner of NDG was telling me that they're the only one carrying noah now. said they were boys with him or something. super duper limited...

a bit of houseline downstairs, but seeing as i didn't want any of it, not much you'd really be interested in as well. got a noah shirt...apc sweater, guy tried to tempt me into buying the waxed coat that you got the herringbone of, he said he'd give me 20% off, but it's still too rich for my blood. i really love the cut of that jacket, but i can't buy it at close to that price. regular house line not on sale yet....asked him when, kind of gave me a roundabout answer...cool new sweater, same as last year but visable logos. nothing too new since you've been there though. did they say when the sale starts? i'm kinda pissed cuz the asian dude with the long hair was leaving as i was coming in and he's the one that usually hooks it up with prices and whatnot.

Not to turn this into an NDG thread, but did they have any peacoats left over? I'm crossing my fingers...

off the top of my head. no. but i wasn't looking very hard as that shit is still too rich for my blood. new things i did notice was shawl sweaters, v neck and cardigan sweaters, and that's about it. they still had the coat ddhonngo has, none in herringbone, but in black wax. rider jackets are there as are the buzz rickson jackets.

Damn, well let me know Poly when the house line goes on sale. I'm guessing no M65's either?

Yea, very true. I was really hoping for the peacoat or like ddohnggo, the work sweater.

Yea, very true. I was really hoping for the peacoat or like ddohnggo, the work sweater.

noah makes a ridiculous pea coat. i'd probably say noah shit is more appealing than nom de guerre shit, the quality seems ridiculous.