Imperial SEXI08

TLCA

These sound really nice...

Kiya, will these have the normal Imperial arc?

Unfortunately I don't really like how... loud... it is

It won't have the normal arc, it'll be indigo colored so it'll blend in with the denim.

Sorry, due to how slim these are they'll only go up to size 34 just like last time.

Since these will be running TTS will you only be going down to a 28 Kiya? Or are you planning on doing a 27 as well?

We're going down to 27.

Just stumbled upon this thread..

The cut is an 18.5cm Dior cut, they're made in Japan (a first for Imperial), the inseam will be ~39" raw, they'll run true to size (not a size big like the SEXI04).

Also, the biggest point is that the denim isn't Imperial's normal denim, it's rope-dyed pure indigo unsanforized Japanese denim.

Should be out right after the All-Star break.

Sorry, due to how slim these are they'll only go up to size 34 just like last time.

Weren't the SExI04 2 sizes big?

Based on the above quotes will the waist on the largest size, 34, measure only 34"?

I hope thats not the case because I'll certainly have a tough time trying to squeeze my ass into those...haha.

if these are actually going to be offered in 27 true waist, i'm interested. i like the style of imperials, especially the 04 SE collab, but the waists on all their cuts are too big for me.

was gonna cop a pair of FH1001s or skull 5010xx before the summer is up, but i'd probably get these instead.

Just realized that they're unsanforized so after a soak these are gunna be tight as hell

Theoretically no.. The jean is graded so that the fit will be spot on AFTER the soak.

No 40'' supastax inseam on these eh?

No.. these will shrink to a hair under 36".