Help me plan my party supertrash!

◕ ◡ ◕

So I'm having my birthday party on Saturday, and it's going to be a blacklight /highlighter party. Thing is, I've never been to one. I've got the basics down but I'm looking for some suggestions on how to make this party better.

And I need a playlist. Any good place to get mixtapes? (Don't say girl talk or A-trak. I've got that covered.)

Thanks supertrash.

actually i didnt see your post when i hit reply and was referring to nicotine tbh. regardless though, fly invitations and euphoric amphetamines are gonna be the keys to this partys success

im a girl im a girl im a girl im a girl

keep everything and, more importantly, everyone ROLLINGGGG

also

hoodinternet music, once again

and plenty of T-Pain coming out the speakers.

hearing that man wail through his machine is a surefire way to fill the room with nothing but joy. Seriously, I'm surprised T-Pain hasn't put the anti-depressants market out of commission.

Yeah bitches be wylin when t-pain comes on. Play that song "Blame it" shits fire right now as far as dancing goes.

But honestly its a fucking pain being the person that is throwing the party. Anyone whose ever threw a party, and i mean party not a get together with friends knows this. I dont wanna list the reason but chyea just use ur imagination. (im talking about a house party btw)

to be completely honest

one of the best parties i went to was a black light party

and we all wore white

then got really drunk and made for a hell of a party