Supreme Backpack/Bags/Duffle

I've had the 13th Edition for a while, and although I feel it is suberbly made-Its time for a new bag. Fortunately I really like the currect 19th Edition Scatter Bag. It has tons of pockets, and is decently sized to fit my laptop. I can't say I have kept up with Supreme bags, but the rain drop was dope, but everything since has been medicore. It just seems to be that with this bag Supreme is back on track.

I was just wondering what the SF sentiments on Supreme bags are.

i have the scatterweave backpack, it's a great bag. fits pretty much everything you could need for a weekend and then some. something weird goes on with the centre of gravity when you load it up, but since they're not a technical company making camping packs, i could expect as much.

Quote:

i have the scatterweave backpack, it's a great bag. fits pretty much everything you could need for a weekend and then some. something weird goes on with the centre of gravity when you load it up, but since they're not a technical company making camping packs, i could expect as much.

--- Original message by canice on Jan 13, 2006 08:02 PM

what do you mean re: center of gravity? Is it noticeable enough to make the bag uncomfortable when fully stuffed?

um it's kind of hard to explain. if you wear your backpacks a little bit lower the way i do, it kind of pulls away from the back. the bag is deep at the base, so when it's fully loaded, a lot of the weight is too far away from your centre of gravity to be stable. you'd have to wear the pack high like a dork to get it flush to your body. then again:

a) i am a girl so that could have something to do with it (different centre of gravity).

B) it takes a lot of stuff to fill it up.

c) it's totally avoidable if you don't wear your packs low.

otherwise a raging bag... it tops the list aesthetically and functionally.

i agree with canice. even if you wear it really high though, it pulls you back a bit. unlike thinner bags, like say the 9th. but maybe thats because i had to stuff the bag completely full with just about everything important i own (laptop, ipod, portable amp, extra harddrive, clothes a many, etc.) because im moving and it probably weighs 40 lbs right now.

I ended up getting both the grey and the black. Upclose these bags are really amazing. They sit well on the back, and fits my 15 inch laptop with no problem. The extra pouches are perfect for the additional laptop gear. It might be a little boxy, but the size makes up for it. With any other bag I look like a high school student.

-pete

• 4 weeks later...

i have the 10th, 14th and now the 19th, all in black.

personally the 14th is my favourite, the shape is the nicest and it fits your back like a turtle's carapace icon_smile_big.gif

i'd love to get my hands on the raindrop camo 14th but they're nowhere to be found now.

die Kunst ist keine Wissenschaft

I have the 14th and it's pretty well constructed. I have Lowe Alpine, North Face, and both have lost shape over the years. The North Face has gone through about 5 years of use and is pretty beat. The Lowe Alpine still holds up, but the Supreme is still looking great. It's a little big for school, but i still like it. Just got a 19th and it's a great fit.

-pete