Rick Owens Mens F/W 09.10 Paris

inaya

Guest jhaime9

thanks inaya

I have to agree with some, last years fall seemed to work better; i mean you cannot create a big winter coat with no zips; construction wise Rick is urging you to layer, however he has to accept some people do not wish to wear Rick Owens from head to toe...

I've picked up a Rick Owens wool coat, with an extended zip up over the neck & it's far better than what I see here. Too much black as well; he worked the charcoal for winter just gone & it blends perfectly. A step back, i've seen superior leather from Rick Owens too in comparison to this line.

Hopefully men of the moment Damir Doma & NAT (surely that will inevitably be the name of his future diffusion line :D) will cheer me up.

I'm not holding out for anything special from Gareth Pugh to finalise the Paris homme proceedings...

i'm not as instantly as in love with this as i was expecting. However after seeing the close up shots, i'm warming up and sure I will continue to do so as more become available.

as weird as it seems this is the look that caught my eye the most. I don't know what it is, i want that hat.

17.jpg

who's going to step up and rock one of these? My money is on OMC, he likes the statement jewelery right?

8.jpg

Guest jhaime9

ye, i agree larssss.

the beanie appears to have a strong ancient Egyptian accent; or certainly appears to bare a fulcrum around ancient Egyptian aesthetic...

well that's what it reminds me of anyway, regardless of the inspiration...

who's going to step up and rock one of these? My money is on OMC, he likes the statement jewelery right?

that's not enough of a gold medallion for OMC, he is on some real MR T shit...

"The boots" really do llok like the legs of a HAZMAT suit.

I'm surprised the bear legs haven't been mentioned also...

Definitely want to see this from more angles.