Uniqlo S/S 09

man went there on SATURDAY and it was a mad house but them linen shirts are too nice and theys got new selvage denim in slim and regular fit... not too shabby looked very nice maybe 13oz ? light weight good for the summa.

Premium Leather belts for 9.90 !

A lot of the cardigan merino stuff from the winter on sale for 19.90 ?

get on ittt . picked up a belt and 2 linen button downs. good stufff..

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fit pic as requested. XS small size it fits more like a small tbh.

Uniqloshirtfitpic.gif

i think the fit is poop.

i'm an xs at uniqlo too. with the flannels and oxfords, everything is a perfect fit, even sleeve length. i hope you're wrong about them making a new cut for the linens, since i liked the fabrics i saw, but I bet you're probably right. Probably will have to tailor the shirts.

Just copped some denim from this season, T000 and T001. The inseam measured about 33" and i checked out from the uk site it say approximately 32" - 34". I am wondering if uniqlo denim dont have a standard length? LIke a 32 or 34 of choice?

Anyone need a measurements of T000 in size 31 or 32 or T001 in size 30 just hit me up;)

i think the fit is poop.

i'm an xs at uniqlo too. with the flannels and oxfords, everything is a perfect fit, even sleeve length. i hope you're wrong about them making a new cut for the linens, since i liked the fabrics i saw, but I bet you're probably right. Probably will have to tailor the shirts.

The sleeve length is a little long for me, but being the fabric is linen honey combs start to appear around the elbow area with wear and they fit a little better. Albeit with these fat honey combs around the elbow area.

I don't like how the shirt creases in the front bottom when worn either this is probably due to the fabric being super thin, because this doesn't happen with my other linen shirt. It kind of makes a v shape because of how it falls when i sit.

Basically they don't keep their shape with wear very well at all.

Stopped in on Easter and grabbed one of the plaid double-gauze button-ups. You may have to hunt a bit as they're not hung up like I would have thought, but folded. These are worth looking for -- fit is good and its as close as I'll get at $40 to wearing one of those double-gauze 45rpm bandanas as a shirt. I'm not normally into the western-cut chest pockets, but it helps that it's all buttonholes and not snaps.

Also, spring-weight versions of their perfect crewneck sweat are on sale for 20 i think.

any of you guys have experience with uniqlo tailoring? I know they offer free alteration like hemming, do they do a good job?
i think they only do hemming. i got it done twice and it was a good job. my roommate got two pairs of jeans recently and the wait for hemming was 3 days. used to be 2 hours, i guess they sell a lot more now.

haha, nah. super hem makes the jeans look better thats all. If they dont offer it, I'll take it to my own tailor. Not sure what chainstitching is, but i will look it up!

Most of Uniqlo's arent pre distressed, why would you want to superhem?