hardwood floors give me wood

post pics of your hardwood flooring in this thread

thank you

I'll post pics once I get my hardwood floors installed.

Damn, laying that pattern Paul T must of taken some time.

juliusyz8.jpg

The Temple of Jawnz has some goth ninja-tastic povera parquet.

Last summer I laid down a random gingham mix of hickory, walnut, maple, and unknown wood through half of my house. It looks pretty cool once shined up, it was only $1.65 a square foot or something. Standard roofing asphalt paper under, and I laid the first 5 or so rows with a nailer to keep it square, and then the rest I laid using a mallet to pop the boards together, a drill through the tongues, and standard 3" nails, that's it.

parquet is baller as hell. If I was sippin Dom with AirJamie at the new and improved Temple of Jawnz, bitches would be breakin champagne flutes on my flamed 10 grade maple herringbone parquet and I'd have to cock slap a beezy.

I got a Rock Star Fruit Punch can half emptied, ready to fill and mix with some Dom '92. Should fit nicely into the cup holders in my Phantom Drophead Coupe with da teak decking, and then it's time to roll with some mediocre looking Japanese women.

• 3 weeks later...

img1591pn9.jpg

As promised. The wood is nothing special. Engineered Hickory, which I had to get, because my house is built on a concrete foundation, rather than raised, but I am pleased with the look.