Burberry Prorsum A/W 2009 Milan

sawyer

whole collection is on mens.style.com, just posted some highlights

i think bailey does better in spring/summer collections, but i always like his proportions, especially between the outerwear and pants

there are some regrettable ideas in this collection too though, stay away from the hats!

love the hair styling

I think that Bailey does really well given his constraints, which are both limiting and provide possibilities. I was glad to see him embrace the check, even if he distorted it to the point where it was barely the same. Outerwear, as always, is impressive.

I agree with whats been said about favoring his spring / summer collections in general. Last season was so much better in comparison to this. While i do like to see the usage of the nova check in some way, i still dont love what he chose to do with it. Seems like he had good intentions, just didn't know how to execute. I hope he has his own line sometime

i get some mash up of different labels' styling and proportions thrown in a Bailey context in this collection...i dunno, Prorsum does nothing for me, like Neil Barrett it is one of those brands I just skip over when browsing a department store. There are some labels that I'd never wear but am always interested in checkin out the pieces just cause, but i never cared for or related to any of BP shit at all.