first pair of jeans since i became a denim snob(wranglers cowboycut32)

kawawaka

I used to despise jeans. didn't wear 'em until I was 23, when my GF forced me to buy a pair. Now my relationship with denim is in a bad way.

I got into fancy jeans by getting deeper into a rockabilly-esque culture. I needed myself some 47 LVCs. The standard levis just weren't cutting it, with their denim looking all light bluish. I needed my ass some dark blue almost black denim if I was going to be rocking so hard.

Now I don't rock so hard, but I still needs me some dark denim.

if it wasn't for niketalk I wouldn't be here today.

denim saved my life.

That's okay, but I wouldn't say that too loud. So how many sweet pairs of SB dunks do you own?

for me, i went from fancy jeans (diesel/nudie) to less fancy (sugar cane repros)

Hooooo!!! You got dat backwards man you upgraded dawg!

With respect , admitting to being a denim snob (or any type is of snob) is pretty self depreciating . Most here may get a kick out of wearing a quality pair of jeans but would not denegrate others for not wearing the same (saying that there are some major arseholes who post on this forum) However , if you want to appreciate denim then check out what the long term players on the forum say , you will find appreciation of what is good ....the rest is irrelevant .

to tell you the truth, only two. They're the non-expensive,non- wait in line,non- rare dunks. I just liked looking at shoes.

I was just kidding really. Although I have no big deal with people liking bright colored nike dunks, I do have issues when people horde things, like a lot of sneaker freaks and some folks on here.

Always liked jeans, then around 2001 I discovered vintage jeans (LVC, Lee originals) which I felt I couldnt afford until 2004, then for some reason I googled LVC and came across this website. After that all hope was lost when I decided to join this forum in 2006...

I wore pretty much just super tight black jeabs all covered in patches and ripped up from never ever washing or even taking them off years ago, then moved to just regular super tight jeans (usually skinny straight girls jeans from american eagle) then moved to the likes of diesel and 7fam and shit like that, then I got into raw selvedge denim through selfedge (just looking for slim mens jeans online) and now I'm fat and don't wear super tight jeans anymore