PHILLY Meetup

soonami

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 years old :(

But just imagine how old you'll look with a moustache!!

Can we organize a sufu beer and noodles and then moustache party meetup? Haploid is welcome to join us for the noodles.

I'll also be checking out the art galleries and clothes stores in old city in the early evening (gotta buy girlfriend's birthday present) if anyone wants to join for snooty cred and gallery mingling for First Friday ( http://www.gophila.com/C/Philly_Favorites/380/U/First_Friday/1.html )

monk's is too pricey for me at the moment unfortunately :(

I'm good for any cheap spots though.. and I'll probably bring a girl or two along if we decide to meet up if that's fine with your guys.

I dig, so who's in? Haploid? Pieiskewl? Soonami?

I say we meet at the Khyber or a dive bar close by and then head to the moustache party? I have no idea which one, this is my second week in Philadelphia.

My number is 215-900-8560, co-ordinate whenever possible

Sorry, can't make it. There's a speaker coming in from Boston that I have to go to dinner with tom.

We're more fun than that guy.

Yeah we could either meet at the khyber or meet at a bar and then head to the khyber. I'm gonna be around 3rd and Market anyway so it's all good

I just can't wait to have some whiz cheese fries at steves on south st. I'll be around center city/old city/ south street all night tomorrow, no monies for alcohol, but would love to meet some people talk denim/amplifiers/whatever with some people, hit me up on PM I'll get your number

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i'm going saturday, as long there is not tons of snow. probably going to snow more sunday. i'll be with friends, but i could still stop and meet up with you guys for a minute maybe get some food or whatever. don't really know what's there, but i'd at least be down for getting to know the rest of the sufu philly fam. if you're going soonami, let me know. i think i already have your number?