PHILLY Meetup

soonami

haha it's kind of messed up that I've seen more of the sufu seoul crew than philly and the surrounding area..

I really don't have crap to do until school starts at the end of the month

and I'm not free this saturday (wedding to attend)

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the party the 8th or the 9th? 9th right? ima be there for the party. $15 roundtrip bus to NYC. the 7th sounds good. also if all of you just gonna drink, should I bother coming down? underaged and no id

we can just do whatever and drink in rittenhouse square. there's a take-out place about 2 blocks away from it.

party on the 9th.. I'm still 50/50 on it. depends if I end up going up to hoboken or nyc on the 8th.

so anyway, 7th is good for me. meet for lunch/dinner, shoot shit, and drink in the park later?

who likes?

why is this thread always discussing meetups and never meet up.

agreed.

alright poly and everyone else in philly or nearby surroung areas,

7th of august, be ready to meet up somewhere in philly (either center city, olde city or south philly) for good food at 5:00

then to walk around for a couple hours to burn off them calories and look at jawnz

afterwards, drink in the park at night

those who are down for this please reply thanks

el fuego could be cool, i was thinking more along the lines of chinatown though, shiao lan kung or four rivers. cheap and delicious and family-style food. we could all meet up somewhere near chinatown, at the gates or near the troc or at the gallery or whatever

smokin on tha dro

you can't act like you dont know

smokin on tha dro

you can't act like you don't know

get down get down on ya knees like a top-notch ho

get down on ya knees like a top-notch ho

anybody else coming? otherwise chariybrown and myself and hopefully pieiskewl will end up eating a ton of chinese food by ourselves

soooo.. is anyone else coming???

because, no offense heartofsawdust, if pieiskewl doesn't come, then I don't know if I want to go on a sufu date with one dude

kindddd of weirddddd

nah doggie all good. no homo concept

well fuck, more people should come

I'll know by tomorrow if I can go or not. sorry for being so last minute, but it's not like you guys need to worry about taking a train in or anything. if i come i'm bringing my friend who just lurks here but doesn't have an account. we'll have 4 people then, less homo?

I'm coming. if I get into philly before 5 you guys want to chill? i guess pm me your numbers and i'll send mine and the other numbers back to you guys. see you tomorrow. and it will be 4 people. chinatown is good. shame its not sunday. dimsum would be nice

this is disappointing

I have obligations for saturday night so I won't be able to make it to self edge on sunday

maybe we'll try to set up for some other time

or maybe, heartofsawdust, me and two of my friends are still down to go to chinatown around 5 and then drink in rittenhouse. then later on around 9 head to the khyber for my friend's birthday jawn. you down?

this is disappointing

I have obligations for saturday night so I won't be able to make it to self edge on sunday

maybe we'll try to set up for some other time

or maybe, heartofsawdust, me and two of my friends are still down to go to chinatown around 5 and then drink in rittenhouse. then later on around 9 head to the khyber for my friend's birthday jawn. you down?

i would be down but the problem is, i'm 20 and so khyber wouldn't let me in

fuckin gay ass balls

we got so close to actually arranging this shit this time