PHILLY Meetup

soonami

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

We're gonna be taking the 11.22 train in, meet up at the Chinatown gate? I can text you my number charly since I still have it from the last failed meetup, if gravitas is coming and bringing shit then we can enjoy blunts and noms. if not we can figure some shit out there. sound good? So we'll be there around like 1ish

We're gonna be taking the 11.22 train in, meet up at the Chinatown gate? I can text you my number charly since I still have it from the last failed meetup, if gravitas is coming and bringing shit then we can enjoy blunts and noms. if not we can figure some shit out there. sound good? So we'll be there around like 1ish

yeah, text me.

are you guys going to be in the city all day/night? I'll be free to meet up after 2:00-3:00 ish.

i dont post on sufu much at all, but whats there to do in philly? nothing really good here besides joan shepp and ubiq

im 17. oh well

Yeah sorry, I had time earlier in the day, but then I was meeting up with a friend from NYC to get dinner. She was coming in to Philly for work and I couldn't stand her up

• 1 month later...