A.P.C. Men's S/S 09

cyd

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I hope they'll get restock of the varsity soon....

@jeepster what APC size do you usually wear? I'm always between S and M size in APC jackets (or better said: my shoulders are M, but my torso and arm length are S)

So should I get the varsity in S or M? (I want it fitted, but not exactly slim)

ppl bashes apc for being boring every season.

don't you get it already?!

their whole styling is based on simplicity...........

nice basics/staples with a french twist and slim fit is what they excell in but things have been cut more "generously" nowadays which is not cool at all.

Their shoes are always expensive but they are very high quality. Anyways speaking to the reps at the LA store it looks like they aren't going to get any restocks at all. I think they are trying to avoid overstocking and keep a low overhead this season. There was a ton of shit for sale at the end of winter almost the entire winter line was there in all sizes so I can see why they would take it easy this time around.

Their shoes are always expensive but they are very high quality. Anyways speaking to the reps at the LA store it looks like they aren't going to get any restocks at all. I think they are trying to avoid overstocking and keep a low overhead this season. There was a ton of shit for sale at the end of winter almost the entire winter line was there in all sizes so I can see why they would take it easy this time around.

I've always wanted to cop some APC derbies...but they are too expensive for what they are.

I really liked how that pocket madras like shirt fit me, will probably buy soon.; length needs tailoring though

Same thing happens with almost all shirts i get in my chest size. Too damn long, being short sucks.

Those worker jeans are FUGLY looks like some shit G-star raw could have come out with.

Just copped the 'narrow fit trousers' in navy blue chino cotton, size S from the EU webstore. Slimmer than I expected them to be but I really really like the fit and the colour. I was contemplating buying size M but considering i'm 31"-32" waist and 30" in NS (which is a bit big i feel) I feel happy I went with the small. Does anybody know what the waist measurements on the M size are? i'm guessing a 34"

they aren't super slim fitting, but they are what i would describe as slightly tighter than a 'slim-straight' fit. They aren't too tight against the thighs either but taper more towards the leg openings. I would say they feel tighter against my calves than thighs. Real nice pants.

nice basics/staples with a french twist and slim fit is what they excell in but things have been cut more "generously" nowadays which is not cool at all.

i never thought of them as super slim, but to be honest i've only ever messed with their button down shirts which are cut to flare in the back as seems to be the french style. it kind of sucks that their price points went up 20-25% along with agnes b cos back in the day those were the two places you could get on-point button downs for 130/140 which is where they should be imo (conveniently overlooking that agnes b went off the rails about 8 years ago)

anyone seriously considering dropping 440 on those derbies needs their head checked.

though to be honest i'm kind of beasting on those new nikes so... glass houses etc. but still, yeesh

I have those narrow trousers too, but mine are the light grey, as from the suit this season, I don't really like them.

I haven't seen the gray ones in person but from the description on the website they are more tapered than the chinos. I was contemplating those but the description put me off as being way too skinny and i wanted a pair of casual pants so gray was out of the option.

Aside from that, there is not one other item (except maybe the varsity) that appeals to me at those prices in the ss collection.