Jawnz: A Love Story

mrjuby

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo monnitoff, i know you're my sworn arch-nemesis and all , but i gotta give props, this shit is the shit after sippin on some lean! this might be my new ''wake&bake'' joint. +rep

the shit ive been fucking with is called tussionex. its oxycodone&chlorpheneramine,if that helps. 12-16 hr. cough meds. great for bronchitis.makes you nod like a dope fiend! but i got hit with a back-hoe last summer doing construction work and it's fucked my back up, so a sip or two on my days off makes my back feel like new. but when i smoke trees with it, it gives me the business! gotta be somewhere u feel real safe, cause you will be less on-point 4 sho. it works for me, but i wouldn't go around advertising cause this shit ain't for everybody. niggas around here cut it with milk, and bag the shit up, but i only sip out of the pharmacists bottle. im liscenced to distribute meds in VA, so i don't fuck around. doctor's meds are worse than shit on the block....ask MJ. robotussin is nasty as fuck, i should know, my moms works where its made, but tuss is sweet and tasty, which makes it that more dangerous.

i think i figured out how to chop

amateur shit though

http://www.mediafire.com/?mjy1zfrr3kz

also this took me like 15 minutes and i quit without saving (ie lost progress) so i doubt ill redo it from the beginning

yo this is pretty gud n gettin there

but srsly, sippin on sum codeine will summon your inner 'screw :)

to chop you have the track going one at normal speed and then with minus however much time you want, 5 seconds or whatever. and when you want to chop you fade between the two tracks really quickly. this is how you would physically do it.

that's probably a bit wrong, but I'm not a dj

easier on a computer

can someone up the original track again for me?

to chop you have the track going one at normal speed and then with minus however much time you want, 5 seconds or whatever. and when you want to chop you fade between the two tracks really quickly. this is how you would physically do it.

-vnN5PKmavU

BbNrRL1es8o

dj emurda on youtube.. has a bunch of good vids of him choppin n screwin