Who is the biggest sheep on Sufu?

djrajio

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree... i'd probably consider breaking news the only true action film he's made (btw there is going to be a russian remake of this! whatup).

but i have always just seen woo as being too linearly influenced by melville and peckinpah. i liked most of his kung fu films from the 70s. for the longest time i thought he directed peace hotel, which i loved (or did the last time i saw it which was maybe 10 years ago)... but wow i just imdb'd it and it's directed by wai ka-fai... that can't be a coincidence.

Haven't seen Breaking News; may pick that up after I move. I've seen a good number of To's films, though, and I have (but have not yet read) Stephen Teo's monograph on To. That said, my favorite two To films are Election 2 and Sparrow, although I really, really liked Mad Detective as well.

I guess it's no coincidence that Army of Shadows and The Wild Bunch are two of my favorite movies of all time. Sometimes when I watch John Woo's films, they seem like parodies of John Woo films, which says a lot.

this is the strangest thread ever therefore i'd like to participate.

post quality is meaningless now.

i like lamb (with mint jelly on occasion)

and wool

and robert geller

and clopek

and some asian action movies

but mostly

i like cleavage

oh, and i don't really care for lil' wayne

go fuck yourself